Women's Footy AFLW Season 2023 GWS - Congrats Zarlie Goldsworthy: Rising Star winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see some of the possible top picks nominate for the national draft with us currently holding pick 3 in the draft.

awesome, I also get to win a bet based on this (that a majority would nominate nationally this time). Ofc we want girls who are keen to move to Sydney but I'm sure some of them are.

awesome, I also get to win a bet based on this (that a majority would nominate nationally this time). Ofc we want girls who are keen to move to Sydney but I'm sure some of them are.

Yep, and if the worse outcome does happen with Parker we will be able to bring in true top end draft talent in any trade.
But fingers crossed Parker stays at the giants.

Trade period kicking off on Thursday and few girls possibly heading our way and a few others heading out the door

The Giants, who signed superstar midfielder Alyce Parker to a fresh contract extension on Wednesday, are also hoping to improve and have targeted former first-round pick Alana Gee from Gold Coast and small forward Aliesha Newman from the Swans.
Richmond has won commitments from Giants pair Jodie Hicks and Ally Dallaway

Trade period kicking off on Thursday and few girls possibly heading our way and a few others heading out the door

Damn, I liked Dallaway's game last year. But Newman and Gee would be great pick ups. Didn't see much from Gee this year but I think it's just how GC used her, she seems like she could fit well into our game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back