AFLW AFLW Season 5, Mega thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This last quarter has played out as 2 teams who know this was there last quarter of the season and really didn't have anything left in the tank

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
This last quarter has played out as 2 teams who know this was there last quarter of the season and really didn't have anything left in the tank

Great to watch, I thought we played about as well as we have all year with the game on the line; Suns pressure got a lot better as the game wore on, but we looked pretty resolute and unflustered in the last quarter there.

They definitely seemed to enjoy the match today - that's the approach we need to take into all matches

If you're not enjoying the game then it becomes harder to get up each week

oh yeah good point.

poor old Suns girls are gutted, plenty of them very emotional after the loss.
I've seen Denby, Skinner, and Clarke - good to see them get Skinner involved after she didn't get on the park with the seniors this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PzBlinky

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
They definitely seemed to enjoy the match today - that's the approach we need to take into all matches

If you're not enjoying the game then it becomes harder to get up each week

Yep - the same thing was mentioned after the Blues game, which was the other game we kicked a decent score.

Super way to finish the season and the girls are enjoying the moment. Despite the doom and gloom of the season, there's a young core that can be built on over the next couple of years.

Looking forward to the journey!

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep - the same thing was mentioned after the Blues game, which was the other game we kicked a decent score.

Super way to finish the season and the girls are enjoying the moment. Despite the doom and gloom of the season, there's a young core that can be built on over the next couple of years.

Looking forward to the journey!

Well said.

Maybe I need to go out more often. :p

Been keeping an eye on the scores though, and absolutely stoked for Hoody and the girls. Looking forward to watching the replay.

You won't be disappointed, and that's not just based on the score but more so the way we went about the match

Would have been nice to see this like 8 weeks ago...

You won't be disappointed, and that's not just based on the score but more so the way we went about the match

Would have been nice to see this like 8 weeks ago...

I wonder if the season would've gone different if we didn't run into a red hot North in Round 1.

The best thing about watching them sing the song is you can see how much it means to a youngster like Barber, there's the early Gatorade spray, the bouncing around and really getting into it

Love that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back