AFLW AFLW Season 5, Mega thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says a lot that Purcell who played 4.5 matches finished 4th in the votes
Was just about to post exactly that... my Girl killed in 4 games. So sad she got hurt. But look out when she's back.

GO Catters

and i have to say... Liv Barber has many career options - all of them good - in front of her once she's done playing footy.

Go Catters

Geelong

AFLW_MVP_Nominees_1920x1080_GEEL-1024x576.jpg

MVP: Amy McDonald, Becky Webster, Meg McDonald

Best First Year Player: Olivia Barber

Most Courageous: Julia Crockett-Grills

Best Captain: Meg McDonald

Wonder which comp will take priority over winter - guessing AFLW fans would prefer it if Remmos was getting a good run in the VFLW, and especially after a good match this past weekend, but maybe she won't be pulling on the hoops as much as we'd like

If my thinking is right, seems that there's already 2 players signed up to the basketball who have been wearing the hoops, with VFLW Development player Sarah Elsworthy signing with the basketball team announced a few days ago - she does have more of a basketball background than football though. Interestingly, she moved over from Adelaide last year and signed with NEWTOWN & Chilwell in the local league, the same club that Jess Foley signed on to play with* and the 2 had played basketball together back in Adelaide

Curious to see how winter plays out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, good chance to see how quick Webster is as I thought we had some quicker options

Would've thought Steph Williams would've been a better choice personally.

Would've thought Steph Williams would've been a better choice personally.
That's who I was thinking, but I did note Steph was omitted from our VFLW team last week and considering we only had the 6 AFL listed players in team she could have held her spot

Wondering if she's injured or maybe gone home for a break after the AFLW season because she's one I would have thought they'd want to pump VFLW games into

Cop that Jeff!

Ridiculous how Jeff wants Hawthorn to be one of the next teams included in the AFLW when they weren't even interested in forming a side when the idea of AFLW was first announced.

Wait your turn you imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back