Premium Platinum
Oct 6, 2002
1300GODOGS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds
Hello AFLW Player Sponsors,

I hope you had a lovely long weekend and thank you for those who attended our AFLW Season Launch on Saturday.

With the season well and truly upon us, I wanted to reach out regarding your 2 entitled tickets into the Gage Roads Garden Bar, for a single home game of your choice.

Each player sponsorship package entitles you to 2 tickets to watch the game from our all-inclusive hospitality space for one of our below home games at VU Whitten Oval.

Round 2 v Melbourne (Friday February 14th 7:40pm)

Round 3 v Carlton (Saturday February 22nd 3:10pm)

Round 6 v Fremantle (Sunday March 15th 1:10pm)

Round 8 v GWS (Friday March 27th 5:45pm)

To lock in your tickets, please confirm via reply email with the round of your choice. Please be aware that places are strictly limited so we ask that you RSVP as soon as possible to ensure we can book you in to your game of preference.

Additional tickets can be purchased for $99

Please find a flyer attached with the details. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,

Finley Eggers

Corporate Sales Executive – Coteries

Commercial Partnerships

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fossie 32

Premium Platinum
Oct 6, 2002
1300GODOGS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds
Hello AFLW Player Sponsors,

I hope you had a lovely long weekend and thank you for those who attended our AFLW Season Launch on Saturday.

With the season well and truly upon us, I wanted to reach out regarding your 2 entitled tickets into the Gage Roads Garden Bar, for a single home game of your choice.

Each player sponsorship package entitles you to 2 tickets to watch the game from our all-inclusive hospitality space for one of our below home games at VU Whitten Oval.

Round 2 v Melbourne (Friday February 14th 7:40pm)

Round 3
v Carlton (Saturday February 22nd 3:10pm)

Round 6 v Fremantle (Sunday March 15th 1:10pm)

Round 8 v GWS (Friday March 27th 5:45pm)

To lock in your tickets, please confirm via reply email with the round of your choice. Please be aware that places are strictly limited so we ask that you RSVP as soon as possible to ensure we can book you in to your game of preference.

Additional tickets can be purchased for $99

Please find a flyer attached with the details. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,

Finley Eggers

Corporate Sales Executive – Coteries

Commercial Partnerships
Was anyone interested in this?????? Don't know if too late for today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom