Women's Footy AFLW Sponsorship 2020 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

With a GWS - like swag of top draft picks and the brill father daughter selection of Isabella Grant, this season looks very promising for the Bulldog ladies! The season starts 9th February but best to get the ball rolling now.

I will contact the club about the details.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in contributing.

Go WB girls!

1572522108931.png

I had a reply back from the club as below. Please note they would like us to let them know asap who we would like to sponsor - can you post choices here please.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Its great to hear that you will be looking to recommit to AFLW Player Sponsorship.

As requested, find below who is currently available. Keep me advised who you would like asap. I am in the process of contacting all the player sponsors about choosing other players and I would hate for you to miss out on who you want.

- Deanna Berry
- Ellyse Gamble
- Ashleigh Guest (Traded in from Melbourne)
- Nell Morris-Dalton (Pick 6)
- Gemma Lagioia (Pick 8)
- Elisabeth Georgostathis (Pick 9)
- Britney Gutknecht (Pick 48)
- Amelia Van Oosterwijck (Pick 62)
- Dani Marshall (International Rookie)
- Katy Herron (International Rookie)
- Hannah Munyard (Free Agent)

Regards,

Finley Eggers

Last edited:
Sponsorship package includes

- Two tickets to the AFL launch with the option to present your player with their jumper
- Two tickets to AFLW B&F
- Recognition on website under your sponsored player
- Opportunity to have your photo taken with the team on team photo day
- 2020 AFLW member merchandise pack
- Branding on player's locker at VU Whitten Oval
- Two tickets into 'The Garden' for an AFLW game of your choice

Price is $1650

Attachments

• 2020 AFLW Player Sponsorship Flyer.pdf
    431.1 KB · Views: 160
Reckon i'd be keen. If I can put my two bobs worth in... Deanna Berry, Dani Marshall or Katy Herron would be my picks of players.
Haven't contributed before, so can someone let me know how the process works, cheers.

Reckon i'd be keen. If I can put my two bobs worth in... Deanna Berry, Dani Marshall or Katy Herron would be my picks of players.
Haven't contributed before, so can someone let me know how the process works, cheers.
Hi Pugz, that's great and thank you for your suggestions.
We need to get everyone to say how much they can put in, see what we come up with and if we can raise enough I will get people to pm me for bank transfer details and I will do the payment.
All benefits of the sponsorship will be distributed amongst those contributors interested by raffle if needed.

I'll kick it off with $200

I would also like to make a contribution of $200

It would be great to be on board with Deanna Berry or Dani Marshall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow!! What a fantastic response. Such generosity and commitment to the Bulldogs AFLW cause

Let us keep it going. I think this works better when we are all involved

This is my cat, a proud son of the west standing tall

IMG_0419.jpg

He is two years old and in this photo he is actually looking west. He can see the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back