Fossie 32 - 200
Pugz89 - 200
Slack Nang - 200
Dogs_r_barking - 200
TheFool - 200
Goon dog - 100
Kermit - 100
Turtle3 - 100

Thank you to Chief also for providing these BF benefits to those who contribute to the AFLW sponsorship:

Rewards for contributors -
$0 to $49 - medal only
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

Premium PLATINUM:

No Banner Ads: Platinum Members see no external banner ads within the web forums or on the BigFooty App.

1000MB of Media storage: Platinum Members can have up to 1000MB in their Media Gallery. This is 200MB for standard members.
Change User Name: Change own username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.

No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Reorganise your Medals: Change the order your medals appear under your profile.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file upload size can be up to 2 MB, four times that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 12 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 4 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

* Premium membership privileges are subject to change with technology and circumstances.

Premium GOLD:

500MB of Media storage: Gold Members can have up to 500MB in their Media Gallery. This is 200MB for standard members.
Remove Mobile Fixed Ads: The ads that appear at the bottom of your screen when browsing the site on your phone? Gone!
Change User Name: Change your username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.
No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file size can be up to 1 MB, twice that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 8 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 4 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

* Premium membership privileges are subject to change with technology and circumstances.

Slack Nang

Senior List
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CDFC
Holy smokes! How freaken awesome is this. So many wonderful people have jumped on board, we just need 1,2,3... or more people to join in. I think it is worthwhile, Chief thinks it is worthwhile and sweetened the deal...!!!

Honestly, I thought this would take longer to get to this point and I have spent far too much time thinking of posts involving my cat I could make to bump the thread. That came moot when the thread was stickied and simply the number of posters willing to make a contribution so this may be the last one

This is my cat

IMG_0428.jpg

I think my cat is cool but my cat thinks you are cool for being a Big Footy, Bulldogs AFLW player sponsor

Slack Nang

Senior List
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CDFC
Holy Smokes! We are oversubscribed. This is testament to the fact Bulldogs people are the best people

We have over reached our target two months earlier than we did last year. A cursory glance across other AFLW club boards a couple of weeks ago showed no one else doing what we did!!

A massive thanks to Fossie 32 for starting this thread. No more cat photos but I will tell you right now he has kicked me out of my computer chair. He is taking a nap before he goes to bed and I am typing this on my knees

Bulldogs people are the people

54 minutes ago :oops:
Holy Smokes! We are oversubscribed. This is testament to the fact Bulldogs people are the best people

We have over reached our target two months earlier than we did last year. A cursory glance across other AFLW club boards a couple of weeks ago showed no one else doing what we did!!

A massive thanks to Fossie 32 for starting this thread. No more cat photos but I will tell you right now he has kicked me out of my computer chair. He is taking a nap before he goes to bed and I am typing this on my knees

Bulldogs people are the people
Thanks! I think with the extra $100 buy a couple of backyard memberships? Or put it into the men's sponsorship??? Everyone will still be registered as a sponsor and get their benefits.

Hi All

Just had a call from the club and they have mucked up with Deanna's sponsorship as below.
I am ok with swapping for Elisabeth if that's ok with all of you. Otherwise they will be in a difficult situation. No other players left.

It was good to speak to you earlier.

Again, I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

As discussed, if you could consider, swapping to sponsor Elisabeth Georgostathis that would be greatly appreciated.

Deanna’s 2019 Player Sponsor wanted to retain her and this was a mistake on my part.

Click here to view the summary of our new draftees and this includes detail on Elisabeth.

I will follow up with you on Monday.

image002.jpg

Finley Eggers

Corporate Sales Executive – Coteries

Commercial Partnerships

image002.jpg

Finley asked if anyone will be going to the photo shoot? I live a couple of hours away so bit hard to get there

AFLW Team Photo DayHave your photo taken with the team!

Date: Thursday 16th January 2020
Where: VU Whitten Oval (Barkers Cafe) – 417 Barkly Street, West Footscray
Time: Meet at 4:30pm followed by the photos at approximately 5:00pm

*Please note that only one person is to feature in the photo.

Back