Women's Footy AFLW Sponsorship 2020 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello AFLW Player Sponsors,

I hope you had a lovely long weekend and thank you for those who attended our AFLW Season Launch on Saturday.

With the season well and truly upon us, I wanted to reach out regarding your 2 entitled tickets into the Gage Roads Garden Bar, for a single home game of your choice.

Each player sponsorship package entitles you to 2 tickets to watch the game from our all-inclusive hospitality space for one of our below home games at VU Whitten Oval.

Round 2 v Melbourne (Friday February 14th 7:40pm)

Round 3 v Carlton (Saturday February 22nd 3:10pm)

Round 6 v Fremantle (Sunday March 15th 1:10pm)

Round 8 v GWS (Friday March 27th 5:45pm)

To lock in your tickets, please confirm via reply email with the round of your choice. Please be aware that places are strictly limited so we ask that you RSVP as soon as possible to ensure we can book you in to your game of preference.

Additional tickets can be purchased for $99

Please find a flyer attached with the details. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,

Finley Eggers

Corporate Sales Executive – Coteries

Commercial Partnerships

Elizabeth is at Full Forward :)

Hello AFLW Player Sponsors,

I hope you had a lovely long weekend and thank you for those who attended our AFLW Season Launch on Saturday.

With the season well and truly upon us, I wanted to reach out regarding your 2 entitled tickets into the Gage Roads Garden Bar, for a single home game of your choice.

Each player sponsorship package entitles you to 2 tickets to watch the game from our all-inclusive hospitality space for one of our below home games at VU Whitten Oval.

Round 2 v Melbourne (Friday February 14th 7:40pm)

Round 3
v Carlton (Saturday February 22nd 3:10pm)

Round 6 v Fremantle (Sunday March 15th 1:10pm)

Round 8 v GWS (Friday March 27th 5:45pm)

To lock in your tickets, please confirm via reply email with the round of your choice. Please be aware that places are strictly limited so we ask that you RSVP as soon as possible to ensure we can book you in to your game of preference.

Additional tickets can be purchased for $99

Please find a flyer attached with the details. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,

Finley Eggers

Corporate Sales Executive – Coteries

Commercial Partnerships
Was anyone interested in this?????? Don't know if too late for today

Was anyone interested in this?????? Don't know if too late for today
Anyone in for any of the other dates? Just had another message about it today. Free pancakes mmmm

If no one else wants one, I'll take both.
Thanks
If nobody asks for a ticket by Monday morn you can have both - can you pm your name and email address pls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd chuck in $200 for Nell Morris Dalton
Wow thank you. We have got enough already for the sponsorship but can try for a second one if a few more people put in. For the one we have already we are going to stick with Elisabeth from last year. If we get enough for a second sponsorship we can see if Nell is available.

Wow, Bulldogs fans are the best fans. Imagine this... Big Footy sponsors two AFLW players. It is a shame that there are businesses who can no longer offer the support they once did. I totally get it too, it has been a tough year, but this club is not built on corporate dollars. It is through the sweat, blood. bread and roses of fans of this club that make it great

I am inspired

The next time some insta model wannabe tells me to shut up when I am standing behind the Southern goals at VUWO in a vain attempt to impress their equally vapid partner they will be dealt with swiftly and not the kid gloves I treated them with

Do not repeat my folly

Teams should hate going to Whitten Oval. Let's help make it so

$100

Wow, Bulldogs fans are the best fans. Imagine this... Big Footy sponsors two AFLW players. It is a shame that there are businesses who can no longer offer the support they once did. I totally get it too, it has been a tough year, but this club is not built on corporate dollars. It is through the sweat, blood. bread and roses of fans of this club that make it great

I am inspired

The next time some insta model wannabe tells me to shut up when I am standing behind the Southern goals at VUWO in a vain attempt to impress their equally vapid partner they will be dealt with swiftly and not the kid gloves I treated them with

Do not repeat my folly

Teams should hate going to Whitten Oval. Let's help make it so

$100
A century! Thank you :)

Wow thank you. We have got enough already for the sponsorship but can try for a second one if a few more people put in. For the one we have already we are going to stick with Elisabeth from last year. If we get enough for a second sponsorship we can see if Nell is available.
If we go with Nell, I'll make it $250

Remove this Banner Ad

Back