Roast AFLW Tiresome Debate Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So the women's AFLW awards are on tonight. So I am guessing men are not allowed to attend at all? So much for gender balance eh. Imagine the uproar if the Brownlow banned all women from attending?
the men aren’t wanted

cope

So the women's AFLW awards are on tonight. So I am guessing men are not allowed to attend at all? So much for gender balance eh. Imagine the uproar if the Brownlow banned all women from attending?

******* heaps of men there including Gallon MacLockland.

Have a whinge about something real.

Its outrageous that players like Ebony Marinoff are invited and Patrick Dangerfield is not. Political correctness gone mad I tell you, next they'll want to cancel standing up while peeing

Its outrageous that players like Ebony Marinoff are invited and Patrick Dangerfield is not. Political correctness gone mad I tell you, next they'll want to cancel standing up while peeing
A mate of mine named Alan was blocked from having a BBQ at a petrol station. Can't do anything these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a strange, irrelevant and factually incorrect rant about a total non-issue. Nobody cares, shut up.

If you're going to have a baseless whinge about women's football at least do it in the correct thread ;)

Edit: lol, post moved.

Last edited:
We have an incel thread?

Yes, here's a link to it: