Game Day AFLW - West Coast visiting the Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFLW needs to be played on smaller grounds if they ever want these scorelines to push up.
Ideally yes, but the Eagles just went from kick out to the attacking side of the centre square in two kicks.

Kick out, marked, handball to a runner and kick. No bounces, no wild sprints in there. One mark, one handball, one kick and we’re almost inside 50.

It’s doable if there’s some semblance of footy played, other clubs manage it, the approach of “dunno, when you get it you might as well just kick it long I guess” is a bit of a tactical bust from Prior.

Rowley 4 disposals

Cameron 3 disposals

Bartlett 4 disposals

Western 1 touch.

Bennett 2 touches

Thankfully we're super fit this year.

Jordan Peele Reaction GIF

I am done with Cameron.

Last quarter, on the outer wing she leads the race to the ball, instead of putting her head over the ball to pick it up, she goes the " lazy cutsie football" kicks off the ground ... and muffs if.

FFS when its your turn to attack the football..... you go for it.

So unfit, has been since she arrived at the Club.

Would much rather we give games to someone who will appreciate the list spot.

Other than that.

Out muscled and outclassed today.
Gold Coast did the basics better than us and thoroughly deserved the win.

Lots to still do in the educating of our girls, we play dumb football and it costs us.

Lakay coming on nicely as a footballer, I think she has a big future in the Game.

Over to you Michael Prior adjustments needed in the game plan, as our positioning around stoppages was second rate and left the door ajar for their mids to waltz the ball out with ease.

Surely the fumbles were because it was dusk in Queensland?

It was terrible.

Simmons clearly our best. Not really, but she does some nice things. Reminds me of Callum Jamieson, good second efforts and uses the ball well when she gets it, but that’s not often and she doesn’t win many hitouts.

The club is a joke atm.
No joy anywhere.
Wafl team is horrendous, womens team is pathetic and uncompetitlve - lucky to beat a team playing their first game at home last week, and the AFL team is likewise a laughing stock. Where is the accountability for this mess?
Who is going to do anything? Big Trev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back