AFLW AFLW06 - Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

WNBL starts this week and the regular season runs until March 26

Is there any word on how Conti (Flyers) and Lavey (Spirit) have gone managing preseasons in both sports?

WNBL starts this week and the regular season runs until March 26

Is there any word on how Conti (Flyers) and Lavey (Spirit) have gone managing preseasons in both sports?

Both are only training for footy this year will play basketball if season extends past footy season

Crazy to think that this is Monique’s first ever preseason given the accolades she has received in AFLW.

I’m convinced Lavey could be anything. A few moments last year where she made an absolute mockery of the fact she’s hardly played any serious footy.

Tess Lavey can play and will benefit from a ft focus , has loads of talent , good evasiveness and a booming kick ,player to watch in ‘22

haha I didn’t see your post when I posted mine about Lavey. Absolutely agree. That piece where she ran away from Howarth (who is a really good player) and that kick to perfection to Bernardi was pure magic.

Crazy to think that this is Monique’s first ever preseason given the accolades she has received in AFLW.

I’m convinced Lavey could be anything. A few moments last year where she made an absolute mockery of the fact she’s hardly played any serious footy.
Yep that passage of play she got a thumping kick forward for goal from the wing after weaving thru congestion is a sign of what she can do ,,,I expect plenty more where that came from

Richmond's AFLW team will open the 2022 season against St Kilda under Friday night lights.

The Round 1 fixture was confirmed on Wednesday night, with the remaining rounds of the season to be announced on Thursday.

The Saints will host the Tigers in the season opener at Skybus Stadium, Frankston on Friday, January 7. The clash will begin at 7.15pm and be broadcast live on Channel 7.

The Round 1 match will mark the first time the two sides have met since 2020, when they were both in their inaugural season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back