Game Day AFLX 2018 vs GWS & Brisbane Sat 17/02 Sydney

Does AFLX interest you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

But this is what the kids want you old fart
Do they really. Would have thought very few kids or oldies want this utter tripe.

Might appeal to the girls theres a bit of ring a ring a rosy about it and i do apologise to the girls for the comment.

I wasted 10 minutes of my life and had to turn it off. Wont be wasting anymore of my time on the crap.

What surprises me is how many clubs not having pre season jumpers, most are wearing their season jumpers unlike us where the main jumper is strictly normal season only.
as it should be , i like that, its real Mccoy only , it reflects how seriously we take it

What surprises me is how many clubs not having pre season jumpers, most are wearing their season jumpers unlike us where the main jumper is strictly normal season only.
Yep. Even the blokes who are yet to debut aren't allowed to glance in the direction of the club jumper. :D

I really tried to watch AFLX tigers. After 5 minutes or wo I just lost interest. Very few contests, and we were the only ones trying to create contests!! The game doesn't have the things that I love in AFL. I never realized that kick, mark, run, kick etc wasn't all that interesting to me. I love the contests and pressure. There is virtually no pressure or contests so ... not for me.

Even trying to see the young guys I couldn't get that interested. :(

Back