• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowInFiji

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sooooo many people getting upset over nothing.

If you don't want to watch it then don't but it has zero impact on your or your life or your club.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I dont understand the persistence with this format. I think it has a lot to do with the ego and pride of the AFL in trying to ignore the fact their concept is trash.

"Am I so out of touch? No, it's the fans who are wrong." - Principal Seymour Gil McLaughlan Skinner, 2019.

Tandy

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
The AFL gives so much money to clubs they'll just force them to bid with the AFLs own money to save face.
Gil and Hocking are a cancer to our great game. He's so out of touch and is just chasing the almighty dollar

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
I'm not going to watch it as I couldn't care less if my team isn't playing.

But calling for him to be sacked on the back of this is quite the over reaction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
IMO the problem is AFLX should be the format the women play (AFLXW) The AFL can't change it now because the feminists would be up in arms...AFLX for the blokes is nothing more than a novelty for traditional fans. Gil is trying to leave his mark on the game with an everlasting legacy of his time as the chief! He sees AFLX as the format of the game that might just achieve that and obtain overseas involvement as a result? Footy fans don't give a fat rats tossbag until Round 1 each season and that will never change!
But maybe we could introduce it for the women as well (to be equal) and see what they prefer?

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
Moderator #40
Just make it the same format as last year, but instead of ridiculous names, have it state of origin. Done.
Why take the micky out of State Of Origin by lowering it to this pile of steaming sh!t?
If we ever bring back SOO it has to be done right and taken seriously like it should be.

Quokka

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
It looked a good bit like the international combined rules stuff and so 3 teams from each country (or 2 from Ireland and beg NZ to come and play) and its two lame birds with one single mercy killing stone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom