• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
The AFL is keen to continue with AFLX, and has raised the possibility of clubs bidding for licences to play in the modified form of the game.

In a meeting with clubs on Tuesday, AFL boss Gillon McLachlan also raised the prospect of clubs only participating in AFLX if they wished and thus limiting the numbers of teams for the short-form of football.

Full article below:

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/clubs-may-be-asked-to-bid-for-aflx-licences-20190514-p51ndh.html

This isn’t the IPL, why would clubs bid for a license in a competition they already own? Gil has made poor decision after poor decision, I think it’s time he moves on for the good of the game.

240_F_27177008_KtLw7bdX0s7FOYop9t6R9fr0f3Z4lFkv.jpg

Gil in his office waiting for the bids to come.

IMO the problem is AFLX should be the format the women play (AFLXW) The AFL can't change it now because the feminists would be up in arms...AFLX for the blokes is nothing more than a novelty for traditional fans. Gil is trying to leave his mark on the game with an everlasting legacy of his time as the chief! He sees AFLX as the format of the game that might just achieve that and obtain overseas involvement as a result? Footy fans don't give a fat rats tossbag until Round 1 each season and that will never change!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make the top u18s eligible and it would get my interest... they get to play with guys already in the system and public gets to see these kids 8 months before they're drafted a low pressure environment. Is there any reason why this couldn't happen?

I actually really want to see a female version this year. I think AFLX is more suited to women than the men

Initially I found Gil really annoying and the experience of having him in charge of the AFL felt like having root canal without anaesthetic. But somehow the constant asinine s**t he comes up with has managed to bore me into being able to perceive an all-new spectrum of idiot waves on the moron frequency band so I'm really quite grateful he sucks so hard.

Initially I found Gil really annoying and the experience of having him in charge of the AFL felt like having root canal without anaesthetic. But somehow the constant asinine **** he comes up with has managed to bore me into being able to perceive an all-new spectrum of idiot waves on the moron frequency band so I'm really quite grateful he sucks so hard.
Signature worthy.

only if we can officially call it the "Bigfooty Campaigners".
Done. James Hird as Coach
Scott Brothers both assistants

Sicily as captain

Liam Jones, Relton Roberts, Toby Greene, Jack Watts, Jake Stringer+Jason Johannison All our number 1 priorities.

Back