AFLX - Day 1 - Coopers Stadium, Thu, 15th Feb 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont know much about Hindmarsh stadium. Does an SANFL team have it as a home ground? Capacity?
It was West Torrens' home ground between 1905-1921, then they moved down South Road to Thebarton Oval.

FFSA bought the site in 1960, Soccer has been played there ever since.

Capacity is about 15,000

Similar to East Perth in the WAFL, their original home ground was Perth Oval, which is now nib Stadium, where Perth Glory play in the A-League

Last edited:

So is this on free to air TV?

If not then who gives a *. If all they are relying on is those people with foxtel to give it a wide audience exposure then it will fail.

Don't know why.. this is what the club will be pushing in China .
Yes, I heard the Chinese love Zooper Doopers.

This concept is a joke and I hope, as indicated by player disinterest, hilariously low ticket sales, and overwhelming social media negativity, that it crashes and burns.

How do I watch on AFL Live App? Can’t seem to find where it is? I can see the X fixture, news etc but where the hell is the stream going to be? Anyone know? Never really used the app, was a Foxtel watcher last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are going to actively watch this and get emotionally invested then I pity you.

I pity you much more than people who want to be passionate about some of their favourite players.

Bet you’re a really fun person...

Good opportunity to see new players who haven't debuted and might not for some time - as one poster said it'll be better than seeing a bunch of experienced players run around not giving a s**t.

Also better than nothing and mildly more interesting than the regular pre-season which nobody cared about anyway.

Not sure what the issue is with it?

Good opportunity to see new players who haven't debuted and might not for some time - as one poster said it'll be better than seeing a bunch of experienced players run around not giving a s**t.

Also better than nothing and mildly more interesting than the regular pre-season which nobody cared about anyway.

Not sure what the issue is with it?

There’s no issue with it, the issue is with humans these days. All these little idiots who label things as “amazing, best ever” or “******* s**t”. There’s no in between with these people.

Bunch of pessimists who have a clearly sheltered life making them non appreciative of almost everything.

I'll watch it tonight, could be fun. Will be a great opportunity to see how some of the younger players have progressed over the preseason. Excited to see how Worpel and Mirra go for the Hawks when they play.

The lack of star players committed to play this weekend is a downer. Understandable though.

Looking forward to the neon goalposts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back