AFLX - Day 3 - Allianz Stadium, Sat Feb 17th, 4pm ADT

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators were told to do the big shill and BT never does anything by half measures

Yep nothing minor with BT, over in the cricket and Bill Lawry would bore audiences to sleep with his ornithological commentary on the pigeons on the ground, but in the AFLX and with BT, and he is commentating on the pigeons as if there are 30 seconds remaining in the first 2010 grand final. I thought the fecking birds were attacking someone like in the Hitchcock film of the same name.

How is it much different to playing more than one quarter of footy?

Only difference is the break between quarters was longer.

The difference is the players clearly aren't fully fit for the season and it's pretty hot. Pretty silly question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's all this controversy about?

Well done Brisbane... Finally beat other teams using your A team whilst every other team were playing the kids..

On a serious note, they played quite well, think they will be uch improved this season.
2-3 players in the Lions squad are best 22, yep definitely our A team

It would be interesting to see which team has the most talented group of coaches (when they were players). The Swans are doing pretty well with

Longmire
Kirk
Johnson
Shaw
Blakey
Cox
Davis

I am probably forgetting someone there too.

Impressive.

Mind you, most successful coaches are more the 'honest battler' types.

I remember that one of the supposed problems with Royce Hart when he coached was that it all just came so naturally to him that he couldn't relate well enough to those who had to work at it.

Well done Brisbane... Finally beat other teams using your A team whilst every other team were playing the kids..

On a serious note, they played quite well, think they will be uch improved this season.
But it wasn't our A team lol

Robbo & Bundy were out all year last year, so might as well have a run around for fitness.

Rich was probably the only player who really shouldn't have played but let's be real, the guy is made for zooper doopers.

Also Bell is s**t and isn't best 22 at all. The rest were kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back