AFLX Jerseys

TheWestWillRise

Draftee
Aug 13, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
As AFLX has been canned and will never be seen again it got me thinking about the merchandise for the event, I remember they sold the AFLX jerseys for a short amount of time in the lead up to the event but since they have seemingly vanished from existence and cannot be found anywhere online for resale. As a life long rampage fan I am wondering if anyone actually purchased one of these jerseys and if they would be willing to sell it.

Attachments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
As AFLX has been canned and will never be seen again it got me thinking about the merchandise for the event, I remember they sold the AFLX jerseys for a short amount of time in the lead up to the event but since they have seemingly vanished from existence and cannot be found anywhere online for resale. As a life long rampage fan I am wondering if anyone actually purchased one of these jerseys and if they would be willing to sell it.
Aye, I too am interested in seeing where some of these ended up. Literally know nobody who cared enough about AFLX to purchase one for $80 or whatever the retailed for.

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA Cricket, Arsenal, Perth Demons
I still reckon they should bring the concept back and let the AFLW players have a go at it. It might solve the problem of kicking distance and low-scoring.

(What a horrible sexist MAN I am, I dunno how I can live with myself)

Plus, they could use the traditional club sides and play at smaller rectangular stadia. Maybe even make a season out of it.

Zer0

Draftee
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I still reckon they should bring the concept back and let the AFLW players have a go at it. It might solve the problem of kicking distance and low-scoring.

(What a horrible sexist MAN I am, I dunno how I can live with myself)

Plus, they could use the traditional club sides and play at smaller rectangular stadia. Maybe even make a season out of it.
Would it Be AFLWX or AFLXW?

Top Bottom