Higgins
McDonald
Hartung
Brown
Thompson

J. Williams
Davies-Uniacke
Hibberd

Good mix of experience, youth and athleticism.

Bloody Gilligan and his Eyeballs. What's wrong with this Turkey? The last time I listened to this Twit he told me that AFL Footballl was the Greatest Game on Earth! Yet the AFL see the need for AFLX. Why? If AFL Football was the Greatest Game on Earth then there is no need for this Rot. Now is there? You know I make sense. Eat Lamb. :stern look

Bloody Gilligan and his Eyeballs. What's wrong with this Turkey? The last time I listened to this Twit he told me that AFL Footballl was the Greatest Game on Earth! Yet the AFL see the need for AFLX. Why? If AFL Football was the Greatest Game on Earth then there is no need for this Rot. Now is there? You know I make sense. Eat Lamb. :stern look
On the topic of Eating Lamb I had a cracking Lamb Burger in Portarlington the other Day. :stern look

Yeah, I remember speaking to the late Andrew Demetriou about the possibility of AFLXXX. He went on and on about it being "inappropriate" & "not what the fans wanted". Well, everyone I speak to, including the local pasta, that's exactly what they want. Again, the AFL just making it up as they go along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I remember speaking to the late Andrew Demetriou about the possibility of AFLXXX. He went on and on about it being "inappropriate" & "not what the fans wanted". Well, everyone I speak to, including the local pasta, that's exactly what they want. Again, the AFL just making it up as they go along.

Who was it, Pasta Risdon?

NTHMELB-2.jpg

Shaun Atley: Atley's speed, underrated fend-off and mindset to take the game on with ball in hand were always going to lend themselves favourably to AFLX. But watching him star in the Roos' AFLX trial games at Arden St in mid-January provided evidence to back up those beliefs. It was no surprise that Atley appeared at the AFLX launch last week, with the 154-game North forward certain to be a key contributor at Etihad Stadium on Friday night.

Definite starters: Shaun Atley, Billy Hartung, Shaun Higgins, Alex Morgan, Braydon Preuss

Definite outs: Jed Anderson, Taylor Garner, Kyron Hayden, Declan Watson, Sam Wright

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-12/xfactor-the-players-set-to-light-up-aflx

DJs with plenty of music

That's a relief. Who hasn't been at a night that went sour when the music ran out?

in game commentary

That can only be a good thing. I imagine the directive will be to bring the crowd down a few notches rather than contrive excitement where there is none.

kids and family zones

Wow. Like fiddling with the AFLW setup wasn't enough now they're forcing zoning within the crowd too? Not happy.

Thursdays teams:

.@Adelaide_FC 7. Gallucci 8. Kelly 17. Hampton 19. Edwards 22. Otten 25. Cheney 28. Ellis-Yolmen 31. Wilson 34. Himmelberg 35. Signorello 37. Hunter 38. Dear 39. Doedee 40. Davis 42. Keath 43. O’Brien 44. Murphy 45. Jarman

.@PAFC 9. R Gray 12. McKenzie 13. Marshall 15. Amon 17. Clurey 18. Toumpas 19. Trengove 23. Watts 24. Farrell 26. Bonner 27. Garner 29. Pittard 32. Howard 37. Patmore 40. Lienert 41. Barry 43. Houston 44. Hewett 46. S Gray

.@CollingwoodFC 11. Blair 14. Aish 21. Phillips 22. Sidebottom 24. Thomas 25. Crisp 28. Murphy 29. Broomhead 32. Hoskin-Elliott 35. Stephenson 37. Maynard 39. Crocker 40. Smith 44. Madgen

.@WestCoastEagles 10. Brander 14. Duggan 18. Venables 21. Petruccelle 22. Brayshaw 26. Watson 28. Cole 30. Nelson 32. Burrows 33. Ainsworth 35. Rotham 39. Karpany 43. Allen 44. Rioli 45. Waterman

.@freodockers 2. Logue 3. Matera 6. Pearce 7. Fyfe 8. Brayshaw 9. B Hill 10. Walters 11. Sheridan 12. Crowden 18. Tucker 19. Blakely 23. McCarthy 26. Langdon 28. Grey 33. Sutcliffe 36. Cox 38. Ryan 41. Banfield 42. Giro 44. Duman

.@GeelongCats 3. Parfitt 10. Menzel 11. Kelly 12. Buzza 13. Fogarty 21. Murdoch 22. Duncan 23. Black 24. Bews 26. Hawkins 27. Menegola 31. Cunico 32. Miers 34. Parsons 39. Z Guthrie 40. Thurlow 44. Stewart 46. Blicavs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back