Opinion AFLX

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm...AFLX- a strange beast. Americanised entertaining sport?
best suited for training drills and exposing youth to...the entertainment machine.
The flashing goalposts cracked me up..bring on the sexy pom-pom dancing girls.
Much ado about nothing.

I think it was Brayshaw(?) looked slow and heavy like a draft-horse (excuse the pun)
Jack Flash Petro's speed looks good for down the road later...once got skills working.
'Where's Willy' IS THE GOODS! (chalk him up)
Nelson makes some daft decisions...all intent and no noodles.
Francis is smooth+fast but clearly needs more game-time (as they all do)
Oh well, good to see what we have, even if they were a bit disappointing
Hoping when it comes to round 1, we see some definite changes in players
and best 22 and coaching, new moves+new faces!

27866995_1660692474023980_7523984744054556174_n.jpg

Pet surprisingly good shot on goal.

No ability to handpass, but so what. Just walked past the opposition.
Actually gave a couple of good hb that put blokes into space in the crows game. Also had a tremendous windy but if you stuff up it might as well be spectacular. Didnt go direct to the opposition. Id like to see his efficiency stats. I reckon across the 2 games it would be north of 70%

Goal kicking and field kicking are very different skills. Look at Dangerfield and Fyfe, two of the best over the past 5 years, neither is a good field kick but both are quite good kicking for goal.

For Petrucelle though he'd be better off being the other way around as a winger, unless he is to turn into a defensive small forward, where his pace would frighten people into making mistakes.
I suspect He'll be a HFF in the type of a Charlie Cameron/Matt white.

Whatever anyone thinks of Brayshaw, last night was definitely not footy
He ran slowly once. 2 Other times he easily outran his opponent . People are weird making rash statements after 1 observation . Nelson did some good things ran his guts out and kicked 60 metre kick out with ease. Absolute trash comments in here about Nelson in a farely meaningless training run.

Brayshaw has the Ollie Wines build. I'd guess that he would slim down a bit over the next year or two.
its funny cause ive been telling my port mates that ollie wines will be trimming down at the end of each season gone by but the bloke seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its funny cause ive been telling my port mates that ollie wines will be trimming down at the end of each season gone by but the bloke seems to be getting bigger and bigger.
Are you watching the game on now. Your boy Hunter is playing.

boondy, why did you delete your post? Was it because it made you look stupid?
I am a bit stupid , especially when I am negative I dont care if I misspell or use incorrect grammar, I do have pangs of conscience when I make negative comments but you have said nasty things about peoples comments in the past and I stooped to a lower level too. So I deleted my post to try and be less negative. But you saw the post. I hope that satisfies your question. Plus you and others make very very negative comments about Nelson and I think he can turn into a reasonable player . You replied to the post tho so you can re read and stew all you like over it .

Last edited:
I am a bit stupid , especially when I am negative I dont care if I misspell or use incorrect grammar, I do have pangs of conscience when I make negative comments but you have said nasty things about peoples comments in the past and I stooped to a lower level too. So I deleted my post to try and be less negative. But you saw the post. I hope that satisfies your question. Plus you and others make very very negative comments about Nelson and I think he can turn into a reasonable player . You replied to the post tho so you can re read and stew all you like over it .
My bleeding heart.

He ran slowly once. 2 Other times he easily outran his opponent . People are weird making rash statements after 1 observation . Nelson did some good things ran his guts out and kicked 60 metre kick out with ease. Absolute trash comments in here about Nelson in a farely meaningless training run.
You've misread my post, I wasn't bagging out Brayshaw, I was bagging out AFLX for being a complete abomination of a "sport"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back