AFLX

Remove this Banner Ad

From wooden spooners to premiers in five months!

From wooden spooners to premiers in five months!
The funny thing is that it still doesn't even beat Fitzroy winning the spoon and grand final in the same season.

I still think the overall concept is stupid and is pretty weird, especially around the scoring - though good on the boys for having a crack.

And for beating Sydney in a final in front of a Sydney crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty keen to see Robbo and Bundy out on the park this season!

How ready is Robbo? Bundy started a little slower but really worked his way into it.
Kinda disappointed by Keays and Bell. I know they aren't really suited to this sort of comp but their output wasn't great. Matho maybe to a lesser extent but he's a total contested player, I'm sure his MO was get some possessions through your running in the open game and he did that though admittedly not a huge impact. Bell, I dunno. I still dunno where he will fit in with those skills. And he's a big boy that was totally outmarked on occasion and aside from a goal wasn't clean at all. Hoping he shows some more in the role he's given in proper pre-season games.

Only get 5 mins to celebrate a premiership and then the womens game starts. AFL robbing us of tge opportunity to celebrate a premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back