Analysis AFLX

Do you Want Collingwood Players in the AFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of people will watch tonight just to see how bad it is - the AFL will report a high number of viewers..... and declare it a success :(
Same audience as watchers of Eurovision or Car Crash TV. Only difference is those latter shows are mildly entertaining.

AFLX is like Zoolander 3 without the irony.

Same audience as watchers of Eurovision or Car Crash TV. Only difference is those latter shows are mildly entertaining.

AFLX is like Zoolander 3 without the irony.

I rather watch AFLX that the Crap that is Eurovison and s**t house Reality TV that is Fake as the Day is Long

I swear man.. if any of our players get injured in this vlakia.. I will do a Thomastown Ninja and mow everyone's lawn.. rap myself around street poles.. play air cricket etc etc..

I have f had it.. that's it for me man.View attachment 623475
I swear man.. if any of our players get injured in this vlakia.. I will do a Thomastown Ninja and mow everyone's lawn.. rap myself around street poles.. play air cricket etc etc..

I have f had it.. that's it for me man.View attachment 623475

Pretty much the best post I’ve seen on the net, let alone BigFooty 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is Typical. The team that won AFLX was the only team that did not have a Collingwood Player:rolleyes:
And Pendles lost another GF..

I had a good time. It was lots of fun. Would have preferred Flyers or Bolts to win, but either way everyone was having a good time. It was very entertaining.

The crowd was prob on par with last years.. 23,000 or so.

I thought it was fine - better than watching Simpsons re-runs. Don't take it too seriously, clearly the players don't (except for Dangerfield - seriously that bloke's got an ego the size of the Queen Mary). It's not going to replace real footy of course so just take it for what it is - most of the best players in the game running around together for a glorified training session during the preseason and not much chance of a collision injury.

I rather watch AFLX that the Crap that is Eurovison and s**t house Reality TV that is Fake as the Day is Long
Eurovision is fantastic. The commentary is the best humour (especially the English version), the comments they make about the artists is very funny.

AFLX? Boring, channel switching is more fun.

I’ve only watched bits of it and it’s pretty crap and boring.

I tell you what though, the standout player every time I looked was Stepho. I’m looking forward to seeing him in the real stuff.

Back