Flogstradamus After 11 Years, Melbourne Are Finally Back In The Finals *TOTY 2017*

Remove this Banner Ad

He said there's no point playing finals if all you're going to do is get thrashed. There's some logic in that.

He's pretty good.

On the other hand, your coach turned one of the youngest premiership teams ever into a rabble. Collingwood invented the term "destination club"; now you're gifting contracts to players like Chris Mayne and Daniel Wells :drunk:.

Four losses in a row to Melbourne, haven't played finals in years, not a lot to get excited about so I'll give you this one.

Sorry I'm confused here. Are you talking about Melbourne?

I mean voting to kill off your own club is pretty sure fire way to get cursed.
Rigged vote, wasn't old enough to vote, etc

Glad you enjoyed it, the reality is that Collingwood are a pretty decent team, much better than their final ladder position.

Maybe but not with 7 best 22 players missing.

Worst part about the backfire tag is it's a WC supporter who started it, it's like a double reverse backfire or something

The Norm Smith curse is real.

Suck s**t Melbourne. Utterly pissweak again. Has there ever being a mentally softer team?Jemmy & Dunny say hi :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but they don't have the balls to leave it on the mainboard. Instead they throw it on us.

Must've been some mashing going on, methinks.
Amusing nonetheless :)

Go through all my posting in this thread. I've been nothing but nervous all week.

Doesn't help the club ******* emailed about finals tickets on ******* Thursday, every Melbourne supporter screamed 'NO!' in unison because we could all see this s**t coming.
Mate, you deserve much much better than the tripe your club has served up the past 10 years. Really its nothing short of shameful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back