Media After a billion Roys seasons, i MIGHT look elsewhere AFTER this season. (or it mightn't happen)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you really want to make a mistake I'm sure StFly would love to have you at the Gumbies

Far be it for me to further dilute the club I was attempting to build previously where every body with a pulse didn't get a go and instead went to other clubs, nah, I've learned from okey that when you get something you never thought would happen, beez comes later to make a second wave, so Mobbs can stay as a Roy at heart for some continuity in this place thanks.

Mobbs wants to make a mistake, run for admin when AB steps down then iron fist it for one season. Happy for him to have a puppet in place as well so he doesn't get any heat from panties being twisted in this place and keeps the "but you created this, then parked your arse for a decade and it was brilliant" vibe he's got going on.

Six of one, half dozen of the other really
The reality that I can almost never understand the words StFly says elevates him in my eyes above the vast majority of those whose words I do. There's actually a chance his point might even have deliberated merit. If only I could work out what it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mobbs , you have no idea how power works, do you?
Didn’t you invent this game?! Are you not the creator?! The almighty?!

Why do you waste your precious energy on all these words. Technically, you’re a god, right?!

Simply state that you will be starting an expansion team, force people to play there, manage it any way you choose, or you’ll tear this whole place down! You gave us life. You can take it!

C’mon man! You don’t need to reason with people, or explain yourself. YOU’RE A GOD!

Do what you want and smite anyone who dares to stand in your way!
Thoughts The Jesus ?

Wrong.

The Sweet FA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bigfooty.com which is subsidiary of Big Interest Group LLC and it is incumbent on us to preserve shareholder value and maximise revenue and profits.
I've heard that the Sweet FA is actually a registered American company and therefore doesn't actually have the power to govern us.

So I don't have to follow laws. I DO NOT CONSENT.

Just an update. I have currently received contact from 7 potential S31 expansion bids. Granted, three are my own, but of the other 4, I see initial merit in each, but it's very early days.
Poor Mobbs. He has dropped his spectacles on the floor and someone has trampled on them. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back