Autopsy After R4 embarrassing loss, is 2019 already over?

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Under KH we are doomed to mediocrity.

I was thinking maybe he has come good this season. Definitely seen an improvement in the box. Until the last half of the last quarter.

Bottom line is Ken's a loser. He doesn't know how to win. There's no strut. We are absolutely wasting our time with him.

That's all my review is. The rest is just minutae in a 100 minutes of minutae.

I can't see us making the 8

Black 18

Club Legend
May 21, 2007
Seacliff
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We are a C grade Football Club that has nothing in common with the Port Adelaide Football Club other than the name itself.

A D Grade President that knows nothing about football but has managed to become a Dictator at the Club

A D Grade coach that only survives because of the incompetence of the President, being a Victorian 'good guy' to all in the media, and having so many fans that will believe anything he says and give him chance after chance after chance.

2 Captains - both low B or high C grade footballers.

We're ****ed.

Thanks Kochie, KT and the crew.

Good onya Hinks

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
images (25).jpeg

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was thinking maybe he has come good this season. Definitely seen an improvement in the box. Until the last half of the last quarter.

Bottom line is Ken's a loser. He doesn't know how to win. There's no strut. We are absolutely wasting our time with him.

That's all my review is. The rest is just minutae in a 100 minutes of minutae.

I can't see us making the 8
He is so stagnent on game day, Howard could have been tried forward, you would think Ken would have learnt something from last week.

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Gutted for Duursma. Pretty disappointed for the boys.

+1 nail for Hinkley is the silver lining.

Why they got what they deserved as the man said.

I have hit the like button on almost every negative post on this page. All negative and I cannot disagree with any of it.

Back