Bumped (again) nahnah reaches 2,000 posts

Should the Mods make this a Certified Legendary Thread + make nahnah mod

• Yes to both! (Vote this one for a special inbox from nahnah)

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No to both, nahnah is a flog

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Just a CLT (lol)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just make nahnah mod please

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
For so long I have thought reaching 2000 posts was the summit of bigfooty. Am I wrong? What other greatness have I achieved?

We can't talk about it here.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have the screenshots of all your dedications over the past two years on my wall in my mums basement ❤️
Bring out the gimp...

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
We can't talk about it here.
We’ll ever since he was a youngster all he wanted to be was
a gangster.

Hi ma...

What are you wearing...

And the mailman never delivered mail to his parents house again

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Post 15000 minus one!!!!

giphy.gif

All quality, all good, ever enlightening, considered, sophisticated, erudite & feline friendly.

Thanks to Mrs OA.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Post 15000 minus one!!!!

giphy.gif

All quality, all good, ever enlightening, considered, sophisticated, erudite & feline friendly.

Thanks to Mrs OA.

Just one goat more!

Congratulations nahnah !

Not just on the 2000 posts. Not just because every one of them is quality. Not even because you’ve had a three year old thread bumped...

But only you could make a Carlton supporter enjoy reading about Collingwood.

I salute you, sir.

Congratulations nahnah !

Not just on the 2000 posts. Not just because every one of them is quality. Not even because you’ve had a three year old thread bumped...

But only you could make a Carlton supporter enjoy reading about Collingwood.

I salute you, sir.

Cleanup in aisle 5.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don’t know what that means. Is that a Collingwood thing?

Look. I just came here to support my good friend nahnah .

(“Good friend” is probably a stretch)
You do know that your “support” of your good friend is hurting his standing on this board?

I did not tell him to post that, stop accusing me of stuff i didnt do
He honestly did not. I’ll prove it. I’ll copy paste the PM...

“Hey nahnah. Big buddy. I just noticed you had a thread bump on your board. Really enjoyed having a read. You’re one of my favourite posters on BF. I love your work”

“Who the * are you?! * off, you freak!”

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyway. I’ll see myself out. Well done again nahnah ...

Oh. And if any of you guys ever want to visit the Carlton board, you’re always welcome. And if anyone gives you any grief over there, just drop my name. I’m a pretty big deal...

:thumbsu:
do you have a self congratulatory thread that has defied odds of being locked and that gets bumped every few months over an extended period of time with numerous dedications from a variety of posters?

do you have a self congratulatory thread that has defied odds of being locked and that gets bumped every few months over an extended period of time with numerous dedications from a variety of posters?
Can’t say I do...
I did once start a thread about Bryce Gibbs. If that’s any good to you.

Back