Bumped (again) nahnah reaches 2,000 posts

Should the Mods make this a Certified Legendary Thread + make nahnah mod

• Yes to both! (Vote this one for a special inbox from nahnah)

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No to both, nahnah is a flog

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Just a CLT (lol)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just make nahnah mod please

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway. I’ll see myself out. Well done again nahnah ...

Oh. And if any of you guys ever want to visit the Carlton board, you’re always welcome. And if anyone gives you any grief over there, just drop my name. I’m a pretty big deal...

:thumbsu:
On a scale of 1 to Stephen O’Rellly, exactly how big a deal?...

The ‘bumped (again)’ tag is so disrespectful, only making it a certified legendary thread will heal these wounds
It’s on its way, nearly there, just another few.......:p

The ‘bumped (again)’ tag is so disrespectful, only making it a certified legendary thread will heal these wounds

Nahnah I voted for you to be mod by the way.

I am just putting it out there in case Fonzie is looking at retirement anytime soon. :p

Congratulations nahnah on your record of sustained awesomeness. I am approaching 3000 posts now (I would be there by now but seem to have lost quite a few in which I called Adam H a campaigner) and will dedicate both my 3000th post and my next belly button lint sculpture to you. The Josh Schache shaped hole in my heart is now filled. You complete me in a non-sexual way.

:rainbow:

Post 15000 minus one!!!!

giphy.gif

All quality, all good, ever enlightening, considered, sophisticated, erudite & feline friendly.

Thanks to Mrs OA.

Well done mate. I hit 30k posts recently and nobody even noticed

Congratulations nahnah on your record of sustained awesomeness. I am approaching 3000 posts now (I would be there by now but seem to have lost quite a few in which I called Adam H a campaigner) and will dedicate both my 3000th post and my next belly button lint sculpture to you. The Josh Schache shaped hole in my heart is now filled. You complete me in a non-sexual way.

:rainbow:
you're a horse with bad intentions, congrats and thank you. A post to like ratio we all envy. Keep up the good work.

you're a horse with bad intentions, congrats and thank you. A post to like ratio we all envy. Keep up the good work.

My intentions are good it's just my actions which resemble those of a deranged crackhead with a list of kinks longer than a prog rock guitar solo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post 15000 !!!!!

It's not often this great honour is bestowed upon you twice but here I am.

I may have had some posts deleted. :p:p

giphy.gif

All quality, all good, ever enlightening, considered, sophisticated, erudite & feline friendly.

Post 15000 !!!!!

giphy.gif

Thanks to Mrs OA.
this was incredibly well delivered following on from last night

Yeh
Nah

Post 15000 !!!!!

giphy.gif

Any chance I can share the post that lost you 2457 posts last year in celebration of your 15,000? :p

Congrats mate as Gimpy would say "one the greats" around here......also one of the main reasons I log on everyday. :thumbsu:

Post 15000 !!!!!

giphy.gif

Post needs more Miss Elizabeth.

Post 15000 !!!!!

giphy.gif

Is that all? :p

Post 15000 !!!!!

giphy.gif

Love the dirty boulevard.;)

Last edited:
To again bump this venerable thread I dedicate my 3,500th post to nahnah

Why is nahnah so fascinating to us? He is living the life few of us have the courage (or talent) to lead

Quick snapshot of nahnah's June...

11 and 0

Cryptos, pork bellies, the Yen... nahnah keeps raking it in

Reading to orphans in one of the 26 'Nahnah' schools he funds

Von Clownstick seeking his counsel (note nahnah's huge hands)

Well-deserved break at his main crib

To again bump this venerable thread I dedicate my 3,500th post to nahnah

Why is nahnah so fascinating to us? He is living the life few of us have the courage (or talent) to lead

Quick snapshot of nahnah's June...

11 and 0

Cryptos, pork bellies, the Yen... nahnah keeps raking it in

Reading to orphans in one of the 26 'Nahnah' schools he funds

Von Clownstick seeking his counsel (note nahnah's huge hands)

Well-deserved break at his main crib

Massive congratulations on reaching 3500 Walter. Dare I say it one of the best first 3500 posts I have seen in my time on this forum. I do believe that when you reach 5000 you really deserve to make your own thread congratulating yourself where I can repay you all these congratulations and tributes. You are an incredibly special poster to me and I look forward to reading more of your posts around this board over the next hours, days, weeks and years.

Thank you.

Randy was right about Hogan being a sleaze.

“Those jealous eyes”
Randy Poffo aka Randy Savage was very controlling of Elizabeth and very jealous of her- that’s real.
He was bizarre about her.

Didn’t end well that relationship.

Oh and nahyehnah remains fascinating

:)

Back