Toast Against the odds, Dogs smash Eagles in interstate elimination final

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry so late to post on here as ive been busy throwing everything all my eagle mates & family said n sent to me last week back in there smug cocky faces. But id just like to say after going to 7 years of beltings over here....

WHAT A TEAM!!!!! UP THE FUKN DOGGIES!!!!!!!! EAT THAT U EAGLE campaignerS!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh now iv got that out, that was the best game ive been to in my life.... to finally see what ive been seeing on tv the last 2 years was something special & walking around the ground with 10 minutes left celebrating with random doggies fans all the way back to the traino was something special.
On ya mate. Happy for you you've earnt it being a Dogs supporter over there

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We were Ivan Drago & the Eagles Apollo Creed

It was pretty brutal.
Actually i am thinking more Rocky and Apollo Creed in Rocky two, we have been holding back our attacking prowess all year and building our defense and when finals come we switch back to a more attacking style like Rocky did with switching back to south paw near the end of the fight

It was a great victory but I wasn't a fan of the chipping around with only four minutes to go. If you're eight goals in front in the last quarter why not simply take your chances and kick it forward? We had nothing to lose at that stage, and could have snagged another goal or two to really rub it in.

It was a great victory but I wasn't a fan of the chipping around with only four minutes to go. If you're eight goals in front in the last quarter why not simply take your chances and kick it forward? We had nothing to lose at that stage, and could have snagged another goal or two to really rub it in.

Avoids impact injuries

To put things into perspective, the Eagles' first two goals were from bad defensive errors, last 2 were junk time goals late on. So they only created 3 goals by their own sources in a whole game really, that shows how good our efforts were

Why not practice when the game is iced. We may need to implement that in the final minutes of a semi against a team who are 6-1 in games under 10 points.

Last edited:
Surprised little has been mentioned about winning in our clash guernsey..

Also noticed in the replay, after Libba's goal he was walking back to the middle and bumped into lycett. He then just jogged off and let a cpl other Dogs get into him. Essentially lit the match and walked away.

Libba gives no f*cks hahaha

Words of wisdom courtesy of the app

Libba also started the half time push and shove. He ran past Shuey, gave him a hard shove causing Shuey to fall to the ground. LeCras saw it and went after him but two other Bulldogs got in his way plus Matty Boyd patting Libba on the head protectively. Yes I have seen the replay a couple of times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba also started the half time push and shove. He ran past Shuey, gave him a hard shove causing Shuey to fall to the ground. LeCras saw it and went after him but two other Bulldogs got in his way plus Matty Boyd patting Libba on the head protectively. Yes I have seen the replay a couple of times
I have watched the replay 54 times already. Tim Lane's call on 3AW (thanks Sack of Balls) was the most delightful. I have began reinacting the entire game in my back yard but it is not wide enough. I even had my neighbours boo and throw empty cans of Swan Draught at me as Libba kicked his first in the 18th minute...

Last edited:
I was wondering if there was a bit of payback going on. Wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles had picked Libba as a target to sledge.

I was wondering if there was a bit of payback going on. Wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles had picked Libba as a target to sledge.
There was a little bit to do on the ground immediately pront to 1/2 time siren. Libba tackled Shuey but ended up in the bottom of the pack and the Eagles worked him over a bit.

I have watched the replay 54 times already. Tim Lane's call on 3AW (thanks Sack of Balls) was the most delightful. I have began reinacting the entire game in my back yard but it is not wide enough. I even had my neighbours boo and throw empty cans of Swan Draught at me as Libba kicked his first in the 18th minute...

Sack of Balls has also used the triple MMM radio call.

BT screaming out "And Darling had a little Bo Peep!" Was hilarious.

Just watching the replay, Stringer really needs to stop with the stiff-arms. There was a moment at 44:42 in the video above where he literally waited for the WC player to come to him so he could give the don't argue.

Just watching the replay, Stringer really needs to stop with the stiff-arms. There was a moment at 44:42 in the video above where he literally waited for the WC player to come to him so he could give the don't argue.
He doesn't need to stop. They're a useful part of his game. He just needs to keep in mind that he doesn't need to do it every time, because there are a lot of other weapons in his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back