Age allegations against Trent Croad

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the point of the thread title but it is misleading.

He was handing out flyers for a dodgy cuase but was no Heisenberg

Trent "the premeirship hero" Croad, has a much better ring to it.

Considering how much you're giving it to the Essendon supporters on the Drugs board I would've thought one of your former players sending out pamphlets about banned substances to clubs would've been more serious to you.

Considering how much you're giving it to the Essendon supporters on the Drugs board I would've thought one of your former players sending out pamphlets about banned substances to clubs would've been more serious to you.
If he's done wrong, he'll be punished.

It has no bearing on me other than that, and I'm not stupid enough to try and bleat from the rooftops that "Trent Croad is a premiership hero, he'd never make an error of judgement, leave him alone all of you.....ALL OF YOU!".

Eagle eggs, nah.

He was a Hawk from the Hawks nest. Came from a bad brood.
He clawed his way back from a time at Freo that wasn't eggsactly brilliant.

What it all boils down to, is that he should just prey that birds of a feather don't flock together.

He clawed his way back from a time at Freo that wasn't eggsactly brilliant.

What it all boils down to, is that he should just prey that birds of a feather don't flock together.
Eggcessive use of puns, is just that.

Also you have a lot of pluck trying to blame Fremantle for the Croad issue. In fact I don't see why we should have to avoid stepping on eggshells and circle around the issue, there is every chance your mate could have been the goose that laid the golden PEDS at *injunction*.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eggcessive use of puns, is just that.

Also you have a lot of pluck trying to blame Fremantle for the Croad issue. In fact I don't see why we should have to avoid stepping on eggshells and circle around the issue, there is every chance your mate could have been the goose that laid the golden PEDS at *injunction*.
You're taking my initial comment to the eggstreme.
Maybe Croad hatched this plan all along, we don't know. Right now, everyone is scrambling for cover or more info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back