News Age interview with Matt Rendell

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
That brand is good and a little goes a long way. I’ve never seen a tin that big! Usually much smaller.

I add anchovies to slow cooked tomato based sauces for pasta etc.

I enjoy sprinkling the Spanish Ortiz anchovy on my famous pan sealed lamb chops and tasted crumb salsa and my hanger steak with herb nut salsa.. delicious.

Coaching should be like a Hendrix track re.. some of the most poorly written tracks in music matinee history re.. but widely regarded as the best tracks of all time.. with riffs no one can match.. with dotted ts and crossed i's. Comes from the soul re.. not some text book.

Let the players play.. and you'll have patrons jumping all over ya at the turnstiles to get in there and watch you play.

And you'll have coaches pulling their hair out trying to figure out wtf to do next.

Agh re Bucks re..
In terms of defence, I disagree with a fair bit of that, but in terms of attack - totally agree. It's pretty much Richmond's attacking blueprint at the moment and no other team can stop them.

That brand is good and a little goes a long way. I’ve never seen a tin that big! Usually much smaller.

Yep. Nice work Vicky. Pizza and tomato basd sauces just need anchovies

TKiL

Cancelled
Jul 22, 2017
Eastern Suburbs, Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood

no anchovies in any of these tomato sauce recipes:

scroll in this one for ingredients:

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ed.. give the bloke another 3 re.. apparently the GWS game where Coniglio Green Whitfield Kelly Ward were all sipping on cappas in the grandstand with Davis sipping on one leaning on his crutch had nothing at all to do with Buckley's brilliant game plan he's fine tuned over the last 9 yrs..
Just glad we didn’t lose yet another GF - as would have certainly happened if we won the Prelim

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Greek Easter at the Gimp household last yr.. this yr.. f koulouria re.. very sad.

Hristos Anesti.. that never changes though.

20200419_160300.jpg

Like the song Turn turn turn. Eh!
A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

no anchovies in any of these tomato sauce recipes:

scroll in this one for ingredients:

Ok Ok. Calm down TKiL. I dont add them to ALL tomato sauces, just the ones I'm spicing up with capers, chillies, olives, etc. Horses for courses. But SOME sauces are begging for an anchovy or two. Near the beginning. To sizzle and break down in olive oil. Just sayin'.

Ok Ok. Calm down TKiL. I dont add them to ALL tomato sauces, just the ones I'm spicing up with capers, chillies, olives, etc. Horses for courses. But SOME sauces are begging for an anchovy or two. Near the beginning. To sizzle and break down in olive oil. Just sayin'.
I’d happily come over for a dinner party VP, once we get the all clear.

TKiL

Cancelled
Jul 22, 2017
Eastern Suburbs, Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
ok VP - consider me calmed :) - capers, chillies, olives all good - anchovies............ you really are stretching things
BTW just enjoying some nice Saint Agur french blue cheese - should be good ... $120 / kg so didn't buy a huge chunk
mentioned in passing to wife was bantering on BF about whether to put anchovies in tomato sauce - she replied "I think you can" - mmmm

ok VP - consider me calmed :) - capers, chillies, olives all good - anchovies............ you really are stretching things
BTW just enjoying some nice Saint Agur french blue cheese - should be good ... $120 / kg so didn't buy a huge chunk
mentioned in passing to wife was bantering on BF about whether to put anchovies in tomato sauce - she replied "I think you can" - mmmm
You can’t have cheese like that without something to go with it?

Wife is right. :D

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
That MM failed to adequately groom Bucks through that period is however IMHO indisputable.
Sorry but that is a laughable comment. Buckley was treated the same as any other assistant coach. He was given an opportunity to coach a "line" and was in the coaching box at all times.

The onus is more on Buckley to soak the information in and draw on Malthouse experience to further his coaching learning.

Head coach no.1 responsibility is to coach the senior team, not to develop other coaches. The assistant coaches need to take more of a proactive approach and want to learn.

If Buckley had no interest learning from Malthouse, a 3 time premiership coach, then that is all on Buckley.

And if Buckley coaches 10 years without a flag, then Malthouse should not be blamed for Buckley's failing. Especially when Buckley's man management skills has been brought to task by many players.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bit complicated for the likes of me SV. Eat cheese, drink wine. That’s about the extent of my thought process
I like it just drink wine.

thats a bingo.

Back