PC Age Of Empires 4

Remove this Banner Ad

In all seriousness I am incredibly keen for this. It looks visually fantastic, hopefully the campaigns are nice and long as the AOE2 ones where so superior to AOE3

I was a big AoE kid. never played 3 though.
It does feel very AoE 2, which is nice.

AoE2: DE got me back into playing AoE a bit (and even watching some twitch) and so keen to check this out when it is released. Age of Empires is such a game of balances that this will be as much about the ongoing support as it will be how the game plays on release day.

AoE2: DE has been one of the best supported games I've played and they've really understood how to balance tweaks, bug fixes and new content to keep the community interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Age of Empires 3. One of my favourite games and I still play it online most weeks. This looks more like AOE2 but still could be worth playing.

Pre installed it. Not sure it will run that well on my old computer but I'm looking at a new gaming computer soon so how much I like this will probably decide the speed with which I get my new PC. Thank god for gamepass, don't have any risk in trying it.

Just watched a stream of it, looked great and seemed to run fine. If you're a fan of the previous titles, you will love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back