FTA-TV Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better to go out on top than with a whimper. 7 seasons is a damn fine run with only very few average storylines/episodes.

The Grant Ward/ Garret twist is still my favourite swerve in all of television. The exact point AOS went from good to incredible IMO.

I was skeptical about setting it in the Depression era but I really enjoyed that first episode. Didn’t hurt that Skye looks amazing in period costume, but Coulson fanboying over FDR was hilarious, as was Mack daring white guys to say something racist.

Some serious ripping off of the entire Terminator premise though :p

That ep was a bit of momentum killer after a good 3 eps and not sure I care that much about Malicks son being the new villian or Cybils new puppet more accurately, he just isnt menacing. They said Fitz wasnt going to be in all the season because the actor has scheduling conflicts but man it sucks we are more than half way through and he still hasnt appeared. Im feeling he we will only show up in the last ep now which sucks, because the produces wouldnt answer the question of when he is coming back.

Wasnt in this weeks ep but I do like Sousa as an addition to the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back