FTA-TV Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to progress the plot when the whole episode takes place over about five minutes of actual time, I guess :p

Some good acting in that one, particularly from Enoch who went from badass mode to heroic and almost-human in the space of that five minutes.

Not sure I’m a huge fan of the Daisy-Sousa coupling. Though he’s generally been a great addition.

Hard to progress the plot when the whole episode takes place over about five minutes of actual time, I guess :p

Some good acting in that one, particularly from Enoch who went from badass mode to heroic and almost-human in the space of that five minutes.

Not sure I’m a huge fan of the Daisy-Sousa coupling. Though he’s generally been a great addition.

Would have been the perfect ep to reveal to the audience were Fitz is at the least.

Finally watched this, as a final season, I think it largely stuck the landing. The themed episodes in the past generally worked, the stakes were high and the final episode pretty action packed, even if the solution to the Chronicoms was a bit simplistic.

I wish there had been more Fitz but they really doubled down on the idea that he’s the hero of the piece, something I’ve been saying since about season 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back