NM-away-1.png

entry #2

NM-away-2.png

entry #3

NM-away-3-1.png

entry #4

NM-away-3-2.png

OK third entry.

I had a few ideas that came into one on this design. Firstly, I was thinking about an alternate colour (i.e. not blue or white or silver) that I could use for a clash strip. I came up with red, from the red kangaroo. I thought i could combine this with the aforementioned "red sash" pre-VFL design. Then, I came across Blackburn's away kit when making my second jumper - so I merged three ideas into one here, with the red tail from the kangaroo logo forming a sash (sorry Gibbsy!). The predominately white shirt is paired with red shorts and socks from the Rovers, and I topped it off with sponsorship from Qantas - pretty self-explanatory i think!

love your jumper hack :thumbsu:

Haha I was gonna do something with a red kangaroo but didn't end up.

OK third entry.

I had a few ideas that came into one on this design. Firstly, I was thinking about an alternate colour (i.e. not blue or white or silver) that I could use for a clash strip. I came up with red, from the red kangaroo. I thought i could combine this with the aforementioned "red sash" pre-VFL design. Then, I came across Blackburn's away kit when making my second jumper - so I merged three ideas into one here, with the red tail from the kangaroo logo forming a sash (sorry Gibbsy!). The predominately white shirt is paired with red shorts and socks from the Rovers, and I topped it off with sponsorship from Qantas - pretty self-explanatory i think!
qantasfinished.png
when did north melbourne became melbourne :p

I have a feeling that monogram is more popular now than it was then. Seeing as they got rid of it so quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back