Discussion AGOTW v2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I Was Thinking alot of People on This Board seem to Miss AGOTW,Well i think it should return it would start whenever,but of course we would have to hold a vote whether or not it should Return,So guys put your opinion in whether or not it should run and if a majority of people want it it shall return.

I'd love to see AGOTW return in some form.

However I don't think it could exist in the same form it was before. It will need some sort of shake-up. A league like GG suggested in the other thread would be great, or even some sort of loose theme each week as Drawza suggested.

It definitely needs to be different to V1 imo. For some teams (think Carlton,Essendon) a lot of entries will be very similar to each other or those of V1, we need something to differentiate between the two.

I Was Thinking alot of People on This Board seem to Miss AGOTW

Well i think it Should Return it would Start Whenever,but Of Course we Would Have to Hold A Vote whether or not it should Return.

So Put your Opinions in and if We Get Enough People Behind this it shall run
Wow...Shift key abuse much? :p

Yes, bring back for sure
Was going back through some of the comps
Some weeks hardly got any entries
and if re-done could totally get more entries and better quality of entries

I'd love to see it back aswell, I never entered but I like the idea.

I dunno about this...Maybe bring it back in a tournament/league platform or with a theme to the week (I think this would make AGOTW a bit to much like KOTW though)

So really I wouldnt like to see it come back unless it had a different sort of twist to AGOTW v1.0. Like Willo said there wasnt alot of difference/options in a few of the weeks like Carlton.

I dunno about this...Maybe bring it back in a tournament/league platform or with a theme to the week (I think this would make AGOTW a bit to much like KOTW though)

So really I wouldnt like to see it come back unless it had a different sort of twist to AGOTW v1.0. Like Willo said there wasnt alot of difference/options in a few of the weeks like Carlton.
Cant we do it like the Melbourne KOTW that we recently had?

I've Been Discussing Ideas with Smeagle and it will be in a League sort of thing
will have 19 Designers Competing in it Each Week one Designer will compete with another.

Well pretty much we were thinking of combining the this and the idea in the other thread.
Not too sure yet cory, we'll see how the response is. Suggestions are popping up now and will continue over the summer; we don't need to make a decision for a while.

Cant we do it like the Melbourne KOTW that we recently had?
Yeh probably, but I still think even that sorta thing is better suited to KOTW.
I've Been Discussing Ideas with Smeagle and it will be in a League sort of thing
will have 19 Designers Competing in it Each Week one Designer will compete with another.
Aggghhh...Shift button overdose :p Nah but seriously thats a good idea, could I suggest if there is more then 19 designers seriously interested that you gather up all the designers that are going to genuinely compete every week and split it into 2 divisions.

I just noticed thzat your talking about a 19 designer comp which would cause a bye each week, I dunno about this but Im sure there is a reason behind it. :thumbsu:

Yeh probably, but I still think even that sorta thing is better suited to KOTW.

Aggghhh...Shift button overdose :p Nah but seriously thats a good idea, could I suggest if there is more then 19 designers seriously interested that you gather up all the designers that are going to genuinely compete every week and split it into 2 divisions.

I just noticed thzat your talking about a 19 designer comp which would cause a bye each week, I dunno about this but Im sure there is a reason behind it. :thumbsu:

Mate i don't know i need Opinion and Ideas :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I see why there needs to be a set number of designers.
But I'm all for having a few more opportunities/reasons to design jumpers.

And doing This Looks pretty Annoying After a while.

I Think This Is A Good Idea. I Would Like To See It Happen. I Am Capitalizing Every Word In The Sentence. Is This Annoying?

almost as annoying as you, wait nup, way less annoying then you

I probably won't enter much as I just dont have the time or patience to sit down at a computer and draw an amazing design which won't even get voted for, always a bit of fun tho :D

I Think This Is A Good Idea. I Would Like To See It Happen. I Am Capitalizing Every Word In The Sentence. Is This Annoying?

I see your'e trying to Piss me off but it is not working see i did not capitalize each Word :p

I see your'e trying to Piss me off but it is not working see i did not capitalize each Word :p

But you did capitalize piss and word, both of which do not need to be.

The first word of your sentance, names, and days will be enough. Thanks. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back