StatsFanatic 2
statsfanatic1.png
StatsFanatic 3
statsfanatic2.png
StatsFanatic 4
statsfanatic4.png

TheCuzeffect

By cory676

damn, why must I be in Smeagle's group.... I mean I like the chances on my 4th design, but it's already 4 votes behind Smeagle if I vote for my 4th design... :(

damn, why must I be in Smeagle's group.... I mean I like the chances on my 4th design, but it's already 4 votes behind Smeagle if I vote for my 4th design... :(
Oh well, it will probably go into the final poll anyway. I try not to get too competitive though. It's nice to just show off your ideas and yours will be one of the more popular ones anyway.

I actually thought i had no chance this week. I thought everyone had done every possible combination of stripes, sashes and tiger heads. So i resigned to being a little bit more out there this week, without the intention of doing any good, going from other sporting teams etc.

FTR, i did vote for your second "third" one - i.e number 4 - StatsFanatic:thumbsu:.

I actually thought i had no chance this week. I thought everyone had done every possible combination of stripes, sashes and tiger heads. So i resigned to being a little bit more out there this week, without the intention of doing any good, going from other sporting teams etc.

FTR, i did vote for your second "third" one - i.e number 4 - StatsFanatic:thumbsu:.
I'm honoured to get your vote... oh personally, I reckon the jumper shouldn't need the tiger head if it has claw slashes on it

Oh well, it will probably go into the final poll anyway. I try not to get too competitive though. It's nice to just show off your ideas and yours will be one of the more popular ones anyway.

I guess that's true.. I should be happy I at least got votes for my design. I mean StatsFanatic 1 is getting votes too...

bump, cory676 I think you set the poll for too long... I consider this as you still need to poll votes for the final group stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back