Competition Agotw12

Remove this Banner Ad

decided on this!

hawks-away-0.png

(all the other previous design edits well be made links, so cory knows not to use them)
I like that one mate

NOOOOOOO

If these are Away Guernsey's of the week, why do they go for less than a week?! (28th-1st /= 7 days!)

And even so, InCase lets his competitions go until the completion of the day that is set.

Remember, the longer the time period, the more jumpers submitted, the more involvement from posters and the greater the popularity of this board.

NOOOOOOO

If these are Away Guernsey's of the week, why do they go for less than a week?! (28th-1st /= 7 days!)

And even so, InCase lets his competitions go until the completion of the day that is set.

Remember, the longer the time period, the more jumpers submitted, the more involvement from posters and the greater the popularity of this board.

Completely agree and i was looking forward to looking at your jumpers too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smeagle post your jumpers mate
I was really looking forward to seeing your designs

The thing is that I've been using one of my entries to be the basis of my Paint Tutorial, hence why I'm "late".

I didn't see the date cory posted in the OP, i just assumed it'd be due in by the end of Friday the 4th (1 week). So i've paced myself, bearing in mind the huge amount of time that i've been putting into my Sweden entry this week also.

I'll see if I can rush thru it and my other 3 entries this week for you guys.

A trip down the proverbial memory lane for me this week, as I looked to the history books (i.e. footyjumpers.com) for inspiration for these entries.

Firstly, here's the classic V with monogram brought into the 21st century. You can see a curvy sort of V through the logo on this jumper, which continues a little on the back in reference to the original that had another V on its back. I slapped on the H from the logotype for good measure (the font is much to fat to make a new-age monogram from it!).

Next is a modern adaptation of the preseason/away jumper worn in the late 90s, using various elements of the new logo.

And what would a Hawthorn comp be without bringing out the little diamond ripper. This one has also had a contemporary touch-up, though the logo doesn't compare to the diamonds unfortunately...

----

My original entry was being used, as i mentioned earlier, in my Paint Tutorial. I've been extremely busy this week and progress on said tutorial is slow, hence the jumper isn't ready yet. Cory, am I right to assume that I would still have until the end of tomorrow to get this done (seeing as then it would have been 7 days since you started this)? If not, let me know and I'll just skip the tut and finish the jumper quickly to post it here.

I love the second one.
I love the third one but I think I'd prefer to love it from a distance so it doesn't touch me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back