AGSV 2009- First XVIII School Football

Remove this Banner Ad

TOUGH

Senior List
Mar 21, 2008
Savernake
AFL Club
Essendon
Big weekend coming up this weekend as the AGSV kicks off with some pretty big games being played i think, was a great year last year bye all teams and hope we can have another very much the same,
whats everyones tips for round 1 ? and bye how much bye? :thumbsu:

Assumption are in for a big season with a good all round list, who last week beat a full strength Xavier by 57 and Essendon Keilor College by 109 without vic metro players prestia and talia, they should prove to powerful for camberwell this week.

yeah just wanting to know the tips for round 2 of the ags season.. talks been pretty well keep to a minimum.. whos tiped for the flag??:thumbsu:

results from round one?
how did PEGS and Marcellin go?

not to sure mate i think pegs may have got done and marcellin won convincingly by 40 points but dont quote me on that... i see assumption have only grow on last years performances beating ekc by 109 points, xavier by 60 points and camberwell by 117 points..

Big weekend coming up this weekend as the AGSV kicks off with some pretty big games being played i think, was a great year last year bye all teams and hope we can have another very much the same,
whats everyones tips for round 1 ? and bye how much bye? :thumbsu:

who do you think you are mate.. ive heard about you tough and its not good.. dont bother posting on this tread mate.. okay F**king looser :mad::thumbsdown:

ST PATRICK'S College sounded a warning to the other schools in the Herald Sun Shield yesterday.In a rematch of the 2005 final, St Pat's had too much run for Penleigh Essendon Grammar School, taking the win 14.9 (93) to 7.6 (48).

This is from another thread and was played this week. Pegs must have been pretty ordinary. Anyone see the game? How did the VM boys go?

who do you think you are mate.. ive heard about you tough and its not good.. dont bother posting on this tread mate.. okay F**king looser :mad::thumbsdown:

Get ya hand off it buddy, i will post what i bloody well like ey. never heard of you and wouldnt care if i never do again ey.:thumbsu: chin up

This thread has been quiet, has anyone got any results from the weekends games?

Coz it was a bye last week mate.
any tips for this week any outs and stuff like that?
any chance for MGS to knock of assumption?

Coz it was a bye last week mate.
Only for Mentone!

Assumption 12 13 85 def Trinity 4 3 27
PEGS 12 16 88 def Camberwell 5 9 39
Yarra Valley 25 7 157 def Peninsula 17 12 114
Marcellin 13 17 95 def Ivanhoe 2 5 17

Gets interesting this week with the Vic U18 Trials on, a few weakened teams particularly Yarra Valley and PEGS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only for Mentone!

Assumption 12 13 85 def Trinity 4 3 27
PEGS 12 16 88 def Camberwell 5 9 39
Yarra Valley 25 7 157 def Peninsula 17 12 114
Marcellin 13 17 95 def Ivanhoe 2 5 17

Gets interesting this week with the Vic U18 Trials on, a few weakened teams particularly Yarra Valley and PEGS.

Whose going to be missing for those teams with the Vic. trials?

Yarra Valley won the game barring the f@#k wit of a gaol umpire that paid a point for a goal kicked by yarra that crossed the line by a metre and a goal to ivanhoe for a ball that bounced off a yarra player's hip. It's about time the AGS got serious and have legitimate goal umpires that show no bias towards teams, especially not students of the competing teams. Every other respectable competion doesn't put the game in the hands of w***ers that laugh and joke with their mates for letting the team win

Yarra Valley won the game barring the f@#k wit of a gaol umpire that paid a point for a goal kicked by yarra that crossed the line by a metre and a goal to ivanhoe for a ball that bounced off a yarra player's hip. It's about time the AGS got serious and have legitimate goal umpires that show no bias towards teams, especially not students of the competing teams. Every other respectable competion doesn't put the game in the hands of w***ers that laugh and joke with their mates for letting the team win

who else won?

Results for the week:

Ivanhoe def. Yarra Valley
PEGS def. Trinity
Camberwell def. Peninsula
Assumption def. Mentone

2 big upsets. Ivanhoe got up against a weakened Yarra and Camberwell broke a 2 year losing streak getting over Peninsula by a kick.

Seems to be good Old Pegs struggle without the big trio in Toy, Hicks, Melksham, been under the pump the last few games just beating Yarra Vally and more recently Trinity going down to Pegs at Pegs thanks to some home town umpireing decisions in the finial term. Lets just hope Old Man Fletcher's boys can find some form in the upcoming weeks with or without thier three musketeers.

Results for the week:

Ivanhoe def. Yarra Valley
PEGS def. Trinity
Camberwell def. Peninsula
Assumption def. Mentone

2 big upsets. Ivanhoe got up against a weakened Yarra and Camberwell broke a 2 year losing streak getting over Peninsula by a kick.

i went to camberwell grammar...and we are a joke of a football team..i was very surprised that they got up..any thoghts?

Penisula haven't got much of a chance this week, they lost to camberwell and trinity were good against us on friday and this week they have got some new people back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back