Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably better than the current President who is deliberately fanning the flames.
A hard stance needs to be taken. These people don't deserve to be coddled with soft words as Obama would. This stopped being about Floyd and police brutality days ago. That is now just a cover, an excuse, for groups with other interests, such as antifa, anarcho-communists and random criminals, to do violence and loot. They are criminals destroying their cities and should be treated as such. Obama's speeches with his empty platitudes and rhetoric did nothing to quell racial tensions and the fervor of those aforementioned groups previously. What would it accomplish now?

It's apparent that people refuse to accept this fact. They've made up their mind that Trump is a racist and are willing to go along with any lies and bullshit that will accord with their persuasion.
lol
Who the * talks like this.....

A hard stance needs to be taken. These people don't deserve to be coddled with soft words as Obama would.

Even if you believe a hard stance should be taken, that's better taken by adults who use power responsibly. People in America, particularly black people, have no confidence in Trump's authority.

Even if you believe a hard stance should be taken, that's better taken by adults who use power responsibly. People in America, particularly black people, have no confidence in Trump's authority.
Did they have confidence in Obama's authority? Is that why they were rioting over the same things in the mid-2010s? Boy, Obama sure did fix that.

Besides, maybe the blue city and state governments could do something.

Did they have confidence in Obama's authority? Is that why they were rioting over the same things in the mid-2010s? Boy, Obama sure did fix that.

100% true. Swap the faces, but the system holds to the same old line it always has. Red states will not change this. Blue states will not change this. The United States as a nation was BORN from violent revolution. It tore itself apart and remade itself. Things are stagnant now in the swamp.

am-fairey-southpark.jpg

Time for a change?

He didn't exacerbate things the way Trump has. He could call for calm and enough people would listen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory he even refused to cooperate with police. Imagine how that would go down right now.

Yeah. I wonder if Australia put any diplomatic effort in 'behind the scenes' on the case? Australian national working abroad - I know DFAT had to have been involved somehow but what else might have gone on that we don't know about?

The
George Floyd incident probably falls under this thread as well. Some people I think automatically assume something is racism just because it's a white cop and black perpetrator.

I'm not saying it's not racism, but I think people jump to conclusions, primarily based on optics. This police officer has a long track record against all types of people.
The state government has a long record of ignoring the illegal actions by "police" as well, the only case of cop murder they have made any effort to prosecute was the murder of the Australian women. A white woman.

I think you will find that is the basis of the general discontent with the dickheads who allegedly run the legal system in that state.

So it's a pretty easy conclusion to jump to.
I am surprised no police have been shot.
My 15 year old daughter can see the travesty in US policing.

When I read posts like yours, with faux concern that "racism" may be being used out of context I feel sick.

The same sort of deficient thinking Trump exhibits.

The abject moron.

Last edited:
When I read posts like yours, with faux concern that "racism" may be being used out of context I feel sick.

The same sort of deficient thinking Trump exhibits.

The abject moron.

I don't think it makes sense to jump to racist conclusions about the murder of Floyd, particularly since we know the police kill people left and right in America, it's about 1000 per year, of people of all races, and that's just shootings.

Last edited:
yes, i probably would
So you have a problem with people looting and burning a few buildings because they see the government/police abusing their powers but you would have no problem if people started a civil war and started shooting at the government/police because they abuse their powers?

do you see how your worldview is inconsistent?

Anyone can spin a couple of examples.

White citizens protest peacefully at government houses, and it is condemned.

Black citizens protest violently,burning down buildings and killing at least one police officer, and it's approved of.
The covid protests have see multiple people murdered for trying to enforce social distancing rules. People charge into courthouse with shotguns.

nothing peaceful about it.

The covid protests have see multiple people murdered for trying to enforce social distancing rules. People charge into courthouse with shotguns.

nothing peaceful about it.

Mostly peaceful protests by law abiding citizens who were unfairly called stupid or accused of terrorism for wanting freedom. Remember we're in spin mode.

Whereas people have been killed and assaulted at this current protest, which is actually a riot. They continue to spread the coronavirus without criticism.

lol
Who the fu** talks like this.....

OMG Look at this ******* racist! Seriously OH MY GAAWD! He called someone an "African American". Seriously, burn the whole country to the ground! How dare he call someone an "African American". Only white supremacists do that. That was seriously the most egregious form of racism I have ever, EVER, seen in my life!

Burn America to the ground ... at least until non-racist Biden is president. Then we can all have peace. At least we know Biden won't call someone "African American".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back