AHR... performance indicator

Remove this Banner Ad

RedWhite&Blue

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I propose the the AHR, or Average Hair Rating, is the most important indicator of performance this year.
Against Adelaide Astro’s AHR was completely off the charts and he kicked 6. He had levels of volume and bounce that would have made Vidal Sassoon proud.
Bailey Smith was not far behind Astro last outing with a AHR of 7.9 and he collected 37 possessions. Anything over 8 is elite and suggests the player will have a day out. His levels are reminiscent of Pat Cash when he won Wimbledon. Cash had a AHR of 8.1 that day.
Toby’s rating has grown exponentially this year and we’ve seen him improve at the same rate and there lies my supposition... AHR is THE key indicator of performance this year.
Let’s discuss...

I hate to bring stats into this discussion because AHR can be a bit subjective but some would say Libba’s rating has fallen off a cliff this year, having broken the all time AFL record back in 2016 (8.28 in Vietnam post grand final) whilst his overall player rating has skyrocketed. Only one other player has Climbed the player ratings faster (see below)

it could be that Libba is so far ahead of the AHR curve that it struggles to effectively rank him.

6F05D029-818C-4FED-B65B-F558B169FF45.png

JJ and Suckling outliers? Also has Bont put more product in his hair the past 2 weeks - is that permissible to improve AHR, as it has obviously worked? Also, when Bruce arrived at the club, he looked like this:

1597704089705.png

Yet for most of the season, he's looked like this:

1597704159160.png

I think you're onto something!

I am a number one man, yes the buzz cut a symbol of strength and discipline throughout time. I can tolerate a simple male pr0n
star haircut and mo as worn by Easton Wood a true symbol of manhood.

I ask you if Bontempelli looks like Jesus, then who does Jesus look like ? All these long haired hippies what are they trying to
hide are they real men ? I dream of twenty two players running down the race with buzz cuts and steely cold stares giving
their opponents an Ivan Drago like greeting of "I must break you" then pouring on goal after goal without a hint of joy or
celebration on their cold hard faces.

AHR = What are you hiding ? :moustache:

Bont's man bun gives him a rating that's appropriate for his performance last night.

I've suggested an AA team purely made of players with exceptional haircuts. We can contribute Naughton and Baz.

I am a number one man, yes the buzz cut a symbol of strength and discipline throughout time. I can tolerate a simple male pr0n

I ask you if Bontempelli looks like Jesus, then who does Jesus look like ? All these long haired hippies what are they trying to
hide are they real men ? I dream of twenty two players running down the race with buzz cuts and steely cold stares giving
their opponents an Ivan Drago like greeting of "I must break you" then pouring on goal after goal without a hint of joy or

I've heard churches the world over are ordering photos of the Bont to replace their existing ones, as Bont's visage and tresses are closer to the image of perfection.

Some people might say we are going to far comparing Bont to Jesus Christ.... I simply ask these people if they have ever seen Bont and Jesus together in the same room. They always say no and I say... Exactly!!!!!!!
One in the same people

There’s not enough B B Bounce in a Buzz Cut!!

No Shampoo, no conditioner, no product what so ever just a communal bar of soap and some of that manly "Tradie Body Spray"
and a towel. Add some homo-erotic Richmond genital touching and you have a real team who needs b-b-bounce.

How do you feel about beards like Trengove's? They're certainly manly.

How do you feel about beards like Trengove's? They're certainly manly.
Never really been a beard man always found them itchy and irritating after awhile, i did sport a small goatee for quite a long time
as was fashionable at the time. The goatee was always difficult to trim so it was balanced. It all comes back to the same basic
premise what are you trying to hide maybe if Trengove came out with a buzz cut and clean shaven look Bevo would be forced to
pick him for games due to his intimidating manhood.

Good news, Libba was reading this board and has decided to take his hairleadership to another level. He’s trolling all his teammates who are about 3 years behind him on trend with a straight military buzz cut for today’s game. From Bont’s presser below:

371B611E-0376-4410-91DE-61F2D44A30CD.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news, Libba was reading this board and has decided to take his hairleadership to another level. He’s trolling all his teammates who are about 3 years behind him on trend with a straight military buzz cut for today’s game. From Bont’s presser below:

View attachment 941876
No wonder i gave him a "Ching Vote" for today's performance, had i known of his commitment to a sensible yet intimidating hair
cut i may have elevated him up the votes a little.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back