AI Art (really?)

Remove this Banner Ad

tbh, looks generated, i know hindsight is a wonderful thing but maybe the judges weren't tech savvy enough, they bloody should be!!...i would have said AI...(fingers mostly among other taletell signs)

bigger pic here (his dialogue with the authority)

seriously with the bigger pic and the judges had no clue ? they should learn AI gen works.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AI generated images of cartoon characters turned into human faces.

AI nowadays can make some great pics. You just need to use the right prompts to generate a high-quality pic.

I use Midjourney. Just give it a detailed prompt where to include all the characteristics in the portrait details you want. Also, it allows you to download it in high-quality formats, and you can easily edit the pic with its inbuilt features.

even humans have issues painting hands and fingers, of all our body bits they are most likely to be subject to foreshortening, and being obscured in an image. i wonder if that is the issue with AI and the images that it has been fed with.
the movie 'the fly' is a good analogy i think. when jeff goldblum sends a piece of steak through the teleporter, it comes out as a physically and chemically identical recreation, but it tastes synthetic. like ai his teleporter is not imbued with an understanding of what it's making or its inherent characteristics, such as 5 fingers on each hand.

this is another example of AI having no idea what it's recreating

mfrack_realistic_photo_commercial_real_estate_award_winning_pho_e085f10a-ef8b-40c2-bd18-84ddf5a8f8fd.jpeg

Gizmodo ranks the free or partially free AI image generators. Bing Image Creator, Catbird and Leonardo.ai are ranked 3,2 and 1 respectively.

plenty of webinars or similar happening by super duper important people about AI in the arts, the crossover and what it entails

you'll find plenty more on artshub if this sort of stuff tickles your fancy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back