AFL Club
North Melbourne

Wels Eicke

All Australian
Sep 13, 2003
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was thinking about "Man About The House" when reading about the English/American "Office". The Yanks have been ripping the Poms off for years, and not doing a very good job of it. Man About The House is my all time favourite tv show......yep, I'm still living in the 70's.

Conundrum

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hopefully its just the giants being a bit bitter about it all, the thing that worries me in that article is reading that its a 'significant' 'three to four week' ankle injury, as opposed to what I had previously thought was just a rolled ankle.

I still remember the cursed ankle injuries of a certain J W Smith...

The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Hopefully its just the giants being a bit bitter about it all, the thing that worries me in that article is reading that its a 'significant' 'three to four week' ankle injury, as opposed to what I had previously thought was just a rolled ankle.

Nothing to suggest it's not a stock standard ankle injury. Doesn't seem to be historical.

shintemaster

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 24, 2002
Ponderama
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That would be the end of Campball Daw Hosie Wood if they chase him and get him
I had Majak as safe as houses for next year previously but have to admit - I didn't account for trades of mature players at all (ie. Corr or any other potential ones), given he's out of contract he'd be nervous. Can't see the others staying with reduced lists and trade ins, even Campbell who is under contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

marklovesbeer

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne via Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SAFC•Heat•Yankees•Cowboys•Chelsea
Hosie and Daw are the only two chances of being on our list in 2021, and only a small chance anyway. I had hoped they would have played Daw down back this week, but not selected!
Do you think they will delist Campbell even though he has a current contract?

Rad Roo

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

wait, which ankle injury isn’t 3 to 4 weeks...

Top Bottom