Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

Big statement from Barrett. Easy to see what happens. TBH if he does change his mind would be a very disappointing day for us.
Barrett claiming unconfirmed reports = total bullshit

Damian Barret via AFL Trade Radio: "There are unconfirmed reports that Aiden Corr rightfully so will make his way to Hawthorn and not Arden St after the terrible year the Kangaroos had. The future at Hawthorn is bright and playing under Clarko was too great an opportunity to let go." Hawthorn will no doubt be in contention for finals in 2021".
Big statement from Barrett. Easy to see what happens. TBH if he does change his mind would be a very disappointing day for us.
Pretty sure he (Tazaa) was taking the piss mate.

Pretty sure he (Tazaa) was taking the piss mate.

We're so used to disappointment in this place sometimes we can't see satire even if it's pissing in our eyeballs.

Damian Barret via AFL Trade Radio: "There are unconfirmed reports that Aiden Corr rightfully so will make his way to Hawthorn and not Arden St after the terrible year the Kangaroos had. The future at Hawthorn is bright and playing under Clarko was too great an opportunity to let go." Hawthorn will no doubt be in contention for finals in 2021".

PMSL.

The Hawks won 1 of their last 9 games and one of those was to a team who at the time who was winless in a full calander year.

Hawthorn are in far more trouble than we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMSL.

The Hawks won 1 of their last 9 games and one of those was to a team who at the time who was winless in a full calander year.

Hawthorn are in far more trouble than we are.
way Adelaide came home i can see poos and wees being a candidate for the spoon,

well if he really changes his mind, lmac doesn't need to change his statement TOO much:

He's a great person sh*t bloke and I get on well with him hate his guts. He's a competitor campaigner and I can't wait to run out there with through him.
Never seases to amaze me how clever some posters are very well done.

In fairness, adding in the ‘rightfully so’ about a player knocking us back is straight up Damo.

The hate for the club naturally flows through him.
I just hope the club stands firm with this prick. It’s been an unbelievable sustained personal attack on our culture and people involved at the club. Completely unnecessary IMO.
I would never let him set foot in the joint again. It’s not journalism, it’s downright slanderous garbage.

Barrett claiming unconfirmed reports = total bullshit
Someone mentioned on here a few days ago that being an AFL Journo was a piece of piss. Make some s**t up, just add in "rumours", "unconfirmed reports", "inside knowledge", "I am hearing", "reports are", "allegations" to your article, and even if your coked-up off your head and talking s**t, you get to fall back and use the weasel words as a defence if you'r ever called out for being wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back