Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

“(The Hawks are) a great side and have been for a very long time. Clarko wanting you to come and play for him is very flattering, but I’d made up my mind and I gave North my word.

This is what we want at North. Honour and commitment..

How bloody impressive was every single one of his interviews?

Top character and sounds like a good bloke. Wanted to get in and bond with our players earlier in the year but knew it wasn't appropriate.

Going to be a fan fave this kid.

Media, Hawthorn, Barrett: Hawks were so close to getting Corr despite North speaking to him all year.

Corr: Lol nah, was always North.

Pretty sure i heard in one of his interviews when asked when pre-season starts, he said January for the older players but the young guys will start in December, and he will be going into the club to meet up with them then, nice one. :thumbsu:
Think it was more like “January 6th, I think it is but I’ll pop in earlier to meet all the younger boys”

Pretty sure i heard in one of his interviews when asked when pre-season starts, he said January for the older players but the young guys will start in December, and he will be going into the club to meet up with them then, nice one. :thumbsu:
Yep, Young kids going back early/mid Dec, older lot First week of Jan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't a trade. It's a free agent nominating North.

I like to refer to it as the 'Corr-deal'.

Rapt with this pick-up.

Without even having played a game for us, he's already shown his versatility....

The Apple
The Par
The Reactor
The Us
The Hard
The Soft
The Knee
The Marine
The Vet
The Tex
The Owner Virus
The Blimey
The Set
The Net
The Sand Effect
The Wrecked
The Day

....etc.

Reckon he’ll bleed for the club....

The Puscle ?

Don't like him at all.

Would have preferred to keep Brown etc......

Just kidding ; ) Seems a top fella so welcome aboard mate.
Just kidding you say... just a few days ago, I recall a large number of, seemingly dead-serious, posts somehow conflating Corr's acquisition as a free agent with Brown's expected departure...

I like to refer to it as the 'Corr-deal'.

Rapt with this pick-up.

Without even having played a game for us, he's already shown his versatility....

The Apple
The Par
The Reactor
The Us
The Hard
The Soft
The Knee
The Marine
The Vet
The Tex
The Owner Virus
The Blimey
The Set
The Net
The Sand Effect
The Wrecked
The Day

....etc.

The Puscle ?

Aiden Corr = the Field Cup

Love that LMac and Corr are already fighting who will do the kicking in.

Nice to have good options. Hopefully we get a coach that will try to attack from kick ins instead of the
competition norm.

Aidan Corr = Apples

Remove this Banner Ad

Back