Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Personally I would want a pick under 20, I think he has a lot to offer and is versatile, just needs a bit of time. But Jason Macartney has already said a pick around 30 would get it done. It sounds like there isn't a heap of interest in him.
Your 2nd from the Shiel deal back?
And we get the player you took with the Smith pick :)

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Your 2nd from the Shiel deal back?
And we get the player you took with the Smith pick :)

If he goes we lose badly after trading up to get him. It would be Caruso and Emma Q's first stuff up, everything else they have done has come off. With his vertical leap I reckon he could pinch hit in the ruck better than Tomlinson, I'd be keeping 1 more year with this role in mind.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
If he goes we lose badly after trading up to get him. It would be Caruso and Emma Q's first stuff up, everything else they have done has come off. With his vertical leap I reckon he could pinch hit in the ruck better than Tomlinson, I'd be keeping 1 more year with this role in mind.
Seems an odd one to let go
Top draft pick only 2 years in coming of injuries as a junior

If it's cos of the salary and the view to be able to extend Cameron/Whitfield, then i can see why, but even then - how many players more are GWS paying big cash to compared to other clubs, or paying "lesser" players overs to?
It cant be that many.

Back