Strategy Aisle 23 v Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm already constructing a huge sign with #standbybrad

And in addition will bring a box of black markers on a trade trolley to alter any sign that says "Bye Bye Brad" to look like "Stand By Brad". If anyone one would like to assist in gonna need FIRST and LAST names.
I'll bring my acoustic guitar and be busking outside gate 4 singing "Stand By Brad".

Back up vocals/percussionists wanted.

I'm already constructing a huge sign with #standbybrad

And in addition will bring a box of black markers on a trade trolley to alter any sign that says "Bye Bye Brad" to look like "Stand By Brad". If anyone one would like to assist in gonna need FIRST and LAST names.

...soz, I would end up doing sthing like these...

PiratesKnockedUpShrek.jpg

SmilingFecesSign.jpg

or this one just for LOL's...

Choosing-The-Right-Font-411.jpg

Aisle 23 E18 and my boy in E19. If you see a 9yo kid wearing a No.29 jumper 2 sizes too small for him calling all North players who make a mistake "spuds", crying because we are behind, abusing umpires for any decision against North and his Dad telling him to shut up and threatening never to bring him again...that's us.

If you see a 9yo kid wearing a No.29 jumper 2 sizes too small for him calling all North players who make a mistake "spuds", crying because we are behind, abusing umpires for any decision against North and his Dad telling him to shut up and threatening never to bring him again...that's us.
For a 9 yr old you are exceptionally articulate, young man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back