Toast Aisle 31 - (North Melbourne Closer to a Flag Facebook group)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shout out to the legends for organising the tickets. I snagged some for posting a flick of Cameron Richardson! I used to think he was a jet, but it was purely on the fact he wore long sleeves and had a nice last name.

twas freakin hilarious!

The bloke smashed the drink in the shoe and then chucked it over the fence lmao

The walk after the police told him to leave was the cherry on top. Made a dull showing more enjoyable along with the Cunners return.

Our group normally try to sit on the small wedge of seats near the race next to where this was.

This week we couldn’t get seats there.

Once they started all we wanted to do was go over and be among it.

It is the pathway to changing the atmosphere at games and should be embraced.

Call em the Roonatics.

Mention of this is also on the autopsy thread.
Made the game so much fun. Not a hint of angry, angst or aggression. Just loved the atmosphere these young people created.
I am a real oldie and loved every minute of the chants and songs. Would love this to be built on next season.
I also learnt what the dance the "floss" is. lol as matey, of the shoey, danced in front of the security coming to throw him out.

It was awesome. I was next to the cheersquad, but they stole the show. With all due respect to our cheersquad, they could learn a thing or two from that group. Barracking can be more than "let's go Kangas, let's go"

Our group normally try to sit on the small wedge of seats near the race next to where this was.

This week we couldn’t get seats there.

Once they started all we wanted to do was go over and be among it.

It is the pathway to changing the atmosphere at games and should be embraced.

Call em the Roonatics.
It really was a fun atmosphere, lots of chanting and everyone in good spirits. Would be great if this sort thing took hold.

It was awesome. I was next to the cheersquad, but they stole the show. With all due respect to our cheersquad, they could learn a thing or two from that group. Barracking can be more than "let's go Kangas, let's go"

Our cheersquad has been terrible for the longest time. It needs some more fanatics in there.

Genuinely it is an area the club needs to improve on. We may never have 50,000 supporters at the game but they can build a good cheer squad / aisle 31 or help foster it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in Aisle 31 and we were the cheer squad yesterday. Absolutely setting an example to the others behind the goals haha
Well the less said about the cheer squad the better personally I think numbers have dropped in the last few years Covid related ?
and I must congratulate Aisle 31 you were certainly entertaining yesterday maybe a move to behind the goals would give the Cheer squad new life.

I think you have to let the cheer squad do what the cheer squad does and maintain their family and kid friendly thing. This group was terrific because it was unhinged. Let them be that way. If they are forced to tone down for kids, they lose everything that makes them great. Let them do their shoeys and all that. It's great but it's very different to the cheer squad.

I think you have to let the cheer squad do what the cheer squad does and maintain their family and kid friendly thing. This group was terrific because it was unhinged. Let them be that way. If they are forced to tone down for kids, they lose everything that makes them great. Let them do their shoeys and all that. It's great but it's very different to the cheer squad.
What you just said…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back