• Richmond.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
(GG - I ask you not to move this to the polls/comps board as I fear it may lack in traffic at times, as I have said in some other threads. By all means move it at the end of the comp... cheers)

POLL CLoSES ON MONDAY AT 10:45 am CST.
Please vote for the jumper you think is the better of the match up not your team’s jumper.
You can ask to have a vote changed if you make a mistake.
If you accidentally vote for both of the options in the match up, you can post and say which option you actually vote for, if you don’t do this I will take away both vote from the match up.

Now on to the match ups.

SEMI FINAL 1
FremantleHome-7.png
vs
NorthMelbourneAway.png

SEMI FINAL 2
CarltonHome-6.png
vs
RichmondAway-1.png

So the winner of the first matchup (Freo v North) will be against Port next week?

EDIT: No, Melbourne right? And whoever wins matchup 2 will be against Port?
Nah, the winner of Semi Final 1 plays in the second prelim, which is against Melbourne, and the winner of Semi Final 2 plays in the first prelim, which is Port. This way if a team looses the Qualifier and wins the Semi (Freo) they wont play the same team that beat them (Port) in the Qualifer again.

:EDIT FOR THE EDIT: Yeh

North with white shorts = definate yes. With blue ones, Freo gets the vote
Carlton cleaner. sexier. looks like my team :)

Fremantle - purple looks more "solid" than the stripes.
Richmond - a big ask against a traditional Carlton strip. However I don't particularly like the Nike strip with the triangle off the collar and the heavy-duty shoulder pads. And I'm not going to go against my team's great strip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the vote, dammit. Would have gone for Roos and Blues though.

I can't believe people are basing their votes on the Nike triangle on Carlton's jumper - pedantic much? The layout and the colours are 100x more important than the stitching and how the collar sits etc etc.

I missed the vote, dammit. Would have gone for Roos and Blues though.

I can't believe people are basing their votes on the Nike triangle on Carlton's jumper - pedantic much? The layout and the colours are 100x more important than the stitching and how the collar sits etc etc.

It looks a shitload worse in the MS Paint copy then it actually does in real life as well.

Ahh well each to their own, I guess...

2 massive upsets IMO, North beating Freo and Richmond beating Carlton
Huge upset

If Collingwood's jumper can be consistently ruined by the adidas template, then any jumper can be ruined by its manufacturer's design quirks.

Freo vs North not so much of an upset, North won last time they played in these kits. Carlton vs Richmond is a huge upset though, last time they matched up in these kits, in Round 20, Carlton won 24 to 14 votes.
To me they both are, just on where they are ranked on ladder positions

To me they both are, just on where they are ranked on ladder positions
Yeh that's fair enough. Just going by ladder position they are both huge upsets.
Adelaide's has been saved, they are sponsored by Reebok.
Adelaide have hardly been saved, IMO, theyve gone from some stupid navy taper through the hoops to side panels with "hoops"

Pretty sure if Collingwood had Nike as their kit supplier, they would of won heaps more games this season

Back