• Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Due to a massive backlash about the first AJL GF and there being a GF replay in the AFL this seems a perfect excuse to replay the AJL GF to everyone's liking. Also thanks to winston1995 for the suggestion. Imaginary rep+ to you, my friend. :thumbsu:

PortAdelaideHome1.png
VS
MelbourneAway-4.png

Dees. I dunno why, because I almost always favour the home (or at least matching) shorts team, but the combo of navy, red and white just screams classic simplicity.

I might be a tad bias, but one of the reasons I became a demon is because of the awesome jumper. Port's definitely deserves second.

PORT: Looks cleaner and meaner with black shorts. If Melbourne was home might've been a different story.

Port wins the replay :thumbsu:

amazing change of events really, from arguably one of the worst jumpers to officially the best (according to BF) is a great effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually quite liked it. Its not as good as their current but not far off. I believe the new is a little overrated.

Mmmm thats interesting, I think if I wasnt a Port supporter I would think it was a pretty ordinary jumper.

Your probably not too far off in saying it is overrated, but I guess going from a pretty poor jumper, in alot of peoples eyes, to an extremely better jumper caused it to be a bit overrated. That and the fact that it came about so easily, I know it doesnt take a genius to copy a couple of vees and that is probably the exact reason Port didnt have something like it from day dot...because their design and promo guys were geniuses. :p

Back