Discussion AJL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Please vote for the jumper you think is the better of the match up not your team’s jumper. The people that come here and make one vote vote for Brisbane or others just because it’s their team, isn’t really helping them, they haven’t won a match up and have minimal votes for so far.

You can ask to have a vote changed if you make a mistake or the jumper is changed after you vote.

If you accidentally vote for both of the options in the match up, you can post and say which option you actually vote for, if you don’t do this I will take away both vote from the match up.

Now on to the match ups.

FremantleHome-7.png
vs
CarltonClash-6.png

GeelongHome-7.png
vs
WestCoastAway-3.png

HawthornHome-3.png
vs
CollingwoodAway.png

AdelaideHome-6.png
vs
StKildaAway.png

BrisbaneHome-10.png
vs
SydneyHome-8.png

WesternHome-12-1.png
vs
EssendonAway.png

RichmondHome-5.png
vs
PortAdelaideClash-11.png

MelbourneHome-6.png
vs
NorthMelbourneAway.png

Fremantle - Not a fan of the side panels on the Carlton clash
West Coast - It's better
Hawthorn - Prefer it to Collingwood's
Adelaide - Not a fan of either, Adelaide just
Sydney - Duh
Bulldogs - Black guernseys with white shorts aren't that good
Richmond - Great guernsey, don't like the side panels on Port's
Melbourne - Close

Fremantle - but why the tiny anchors everywhere?
West Coast
Hawthorn - poo and wee beats hideous Adidas
St Kilda - much much neater
Sydney - simpler
Essendon
Richmond
Melbourne - keep your eye on the red and the blue

Ganty can you change my vote from Adelaide to St. Kilda.
Also, does anyone else think Adelaide would look better with red trim and red numbers, rather than yellow trim and yellow numbers.

In a word - no.
Red numbers on a navy back, even with bordering, it's a terrible contrast.
Plus, it'd look un-Adelaide-like ;)

I voted for Saints clash, Saints home would get an even more emphatic vote from me.

Being tucked away in a subforum doesnt really help; nor the fact that you advertised the AJL top-eight is set in stone.

I reckon the subforum isn't really working - it should be more of an archive for old AJLs/KOTWs/MOTWs. All current ones should be sticked on the main board IMO.

Nah it doesnt. I probably shouldnt have put it out there that the Top 8 was finalised, but you live and learn.

I think your right. Ill put all the finals on the main board I think and they can get moved from there. I really want at least 30 voters on the finals series polls.

Being tucked away in a subforum doesnt really help; nor the fact that you advertised the AJL top-eight is set in stone.

I reckon the subforum isn't really working - it should be more of an archive for old AJLs/KOTWs/MOTWs. All current ones should be sticked on the main board IMO.

Agree totally with this, I don't think there is anywhere near enough traffic on this board to warrant the sub forum.

GANTY, I have been away this weekend could you add my votes?

Freo
WCE
Hawthorn
St.Kilda
Sydney
Essendon
Richmond
Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I can do that for ya Liam Boy and Willo.

I agree with you TP14, I dont go on any other boards sub-boards, except once or twice on the Port past players. I thought this would be a good idea to split the many polls away from the news, disscussion and other stuff, but I didnt even think about the lack of traffic.

The sub forum is good in theory, but it takes a fair while for anything to drop off the first page on this board because it's a relatively small community within bigfooty. I wont lose any sleep if we keep the sub forum, i've still been visiting it every time I log on, but it's probably not neccessary unless we get a fair bit more traffic.

Just a quick thought about Adelaide's Clash Guernsey, anybody think that they would look a lot better just altering their home guernsey with, instead of a blue main colour, change it to white, numbers to blue and completely killing off that horrible crow.... Thoughts? I made one myself on PhotoBucket but don't know how to upload it (little help here!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back