Confirmed Akec Makur Chuot joins Hawthorn as a delisted free agent

Remove this Banner Ad

Nooooooooooo
😞

I knew we were gonna lose some from expansion but OH THIS ONE HURTS, THIS ONE HURTS BAD

Still waiting on this one to be approved... wasn't approved as an expansion signing and hasn't been traded either. Wonder if it might be a delisted free agency move... 🤔
Had noticed this on your spreadsheet (wd with that btw). Curious. Could it just have been not posted by AFL online?

Had noticed this on your spreadsheet (wd with that btw). Curious. Could it just have been not posted by AFL online?
They have been known to make mistakes but not usually of this magnitude.

We get the emailed media release from the AFL with the official trades and signings, but I checked all of those, can’t see it anywhere :/

They have been known to make mistakes but not usually of this magnitude.

We get the emailed media release from the AFL with the official trades and signings, but I checked all of those, can’t see it anywhere :/
Going off socials she's in around the team already:

Going off socials she's in around the team already:

This is true of all the players who "committed" to an expansion team, they were doing media and photographed in their jumpers and attending events at their clubs before there was a CBA or anything to actually sign, let alone lodge with the AFL for approval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back