Politics Alan Jones and the Send-a-Sock campaign

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
The issue these days is that companies are required by left wing federal , state and local governments to have "Community, Social Responsibility" or CSR policies. Without one you are highly unlikely to be successful in any government tenders. It's the lefts way of forcing companies to tow the left wing line. It's a step closer to communism if you ask me.
Good Allah.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Please, he's a nasty old queen who needs to be put out to pasture. If he can't even be honest about himself, what else do you think he lies about?
He tells the unvarnished truth which is what has the left in raptures. He is right in that Jacinda is a world scale projectionist and hypocrite with too much to say about Australia .

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The issue these days is that companies are required by left wing federal , state and local governments to have "Community, Social Responsibility" or CSR policies. Without one you are highly unlikely to be successful in any government tenders. It's the lefts way of forcing companies to tow the left wing line. It's a step closer to communism if you ask me.

Companies also have a primary purpose which is to maximise shareholder wealth.

Failure to do that can see Board members sued or even prosecuted.

Failure to adhere to diversity standards will see Penny Wong and Tania Plibersek tutt tutt you.

Or even worse... Julie Bishop stare you down.

He tells the unvarnished truth which is what has the left in raptures. He is right in that Jacinda is a world scale projectionist and hypocrite with too much to say about Australia .
Hasn’t he said he isn’t a journalist but an entertainer?

So he has basically set himself as far from “truth” as he can.

You could argue that I'm a troll and misogynist. But I am absolutely not a climate change denier. Not in the slightest. I just didn't agree with her anti-Australia virtue signaling.

The facts suggest that Australia is more progressive than NZ. More refugee intake per capita, better trends against co2 production etc. She is a dishonest worm, who had to sell her soul to the devil to gain power. Leftist cream their pants over a woman who says what they want to hear (while her actions ensure that the opposite occurs).

While the centre-right search for substance in their politicians, the left care only about identity. "A woman / minority gave an opinion!? Let us get down on our knees and worship their wisdom!"

I hate Alan Jones, but there was nothing offensive about his comment. Just SJWs deliberately misinterpreting a common saying in order to score points.
Maybe the most important part is that jones is useless and should not host a show. Ratings are toilet, advertising deserting him in fact only ones who respect his opinions are disproportionately nsw politicians (no idea why)

Maybe the most important part is that jones is useless and should not host a show. Ratings are toilet, advertising deserting him in fact only ones who respect his opinions are disproportionately nsw politicians (no idea why)
Doesn’t he own a % of Macquarie Radio or something? Helps to demand that your fellow owners ride it out, rather than begging your boss.

All you bagging a 78 year old gay bloke.
Surely you could excuse the so called mistakes of a guy not far from living in a nursing home.
Go a bit easy on our elderly folk.
You homophobe ageists

OUTRAGES

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
78. Thirteen years past mandatory retirement age.

Explains a lot.

Which is my point. For decades he has led nasty campaigns against individuals and organisations. He has accepted cash for advertising and dressed it up personal opinion. There are lawsuits. And of course his speedy exit from a British rugby tour.

But he is mean to a woman, who frankly wields a large amount of power, and the world is ending.

Its not like he went after Joan the CWA volunteer.
Could be people are now looking for any reason to kick jones.

Sadly there is truth that he gains from the attention .

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Really?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
classic glass-jawed salty rant from boltz this morning
You're always up to date with the affairs of these "mutts" aren't you m8? :tearsofjoy:

Whereas I don't know any conservatives who listen to the likes of Bolt or Jones. Do these guys get the majority of their ratings numbers (and hence, profits) from those who despise them??

Monniehawk

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Monbulk, Upwey, Strathmore, St Alba
Alan Jones is a beacon of truth and reason consistantly at the top of his dog eat dog talk back ratings caper. Is going no where. The corporate virtue signallers going public with plans to "drop" Jones are just self absorbed free speech bullies. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Yes. Alan's championing of free speech was deafening when he supported Yassmin Abdel-Magied for reminding everyone that it isn't only Australians who died in wars.
No. My bad. He called for her to be sacked...
A hypocritical bully boy, imho.

Back